www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OFF TOPIC POSTINGS.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

OFF TOPIC POSTINGS. Empty
PostSubject: OFF TOPIC POSTINGS.   OFF TOPIC POSTINGS. EmptySun 02 Jul 2006, 16:19

Hello,

I am trying to implement improvements in communication between members of the site and the admin that run it. Yes, things do go off topic. I am as guilty as anyone else but I would ask members to try and keep subjects as serious as review site information, i.e. dooyoo, ciao and other review sites on topic, as to newcomers the endless stream of off topics means they have to go back through all the postings to find out information.

Your help in this area would really be appreciated. For the moment, off topics will be steered back on topic, though your appreciation of other members time and the need to source information in the above areas would really be appreciated.

Moderators have been asked to leave off topics on the threads and it is hoped that communication between members and admin can resolve matters in order to steer topics back on track.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

Number of posts : 1982
Location : Here, There and Everywhere, but usually in a hotel somewhere
Registration date : 2006-03-18

OFF TOPIC POSTINGS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC POSTINGS.   OFF TOPIC POSTINGS. EmptySun 02 Jul 2006, 22:57

it's inevitable

just say "oi, your OT....!"

I am a big offender I know

H
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwritersforum.co.uk

OFF TOPIC POSTINGS.
Page 1 of 1