www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CHANGES BEING IMPLEMENTED.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

CHANGES BEING IMPLEMENTED. Empty
PostSubject: CHANGES BEING IMPLEMENTED.   CHANGES BEING IMPLEMENTED. EmptyFri 02 Feb 2007, 16:08

Okay from what I can glean, the changes that are taking place at the moment are work on software to enable the activation of new topics. What has slowed down the work is that members are posting things without looking to see if a topic exists, and thus every new submission has to be checked against the database and moved if necessary into the right slot. Their new software should make this a lot faster.

Helium are working on their debate area and this is taking rather a lot of time as well.

Things that appear will soon be looked at are feedback.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
Ciao's Favourite Member

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES BEING IMPLEMENTED.   CHANGES BEING IMPLEMENTED. EmptyFri 02 Feb 2007, 17:01

I think they'd be better sorting out the length of time it takes for categories to be sorted. At the very least it seems to be four to six weeks in some cases, more in others.

I can only imagine the amount of traffic that's being driven away from the site by the lack of movement.
Back to top Go down
dream-girl

dream-girl

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES BEING IMPLEMENTED.   CHANGES BEING IMPLEMENTED. EmptySat 03 Feb 2007, 01:59

I read they are also going to be adding a skip option when doing ratings. That will be nice.
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES BEING IMPLEMENTED.   CHANGES BEING IMPLEMENTED. EmptySat 03 Feb 2007, 02:03

Yes, I read that too. I would like to see flagging introduced too for articles where members could leave feedback to the writer in ways they can improve although I think its a low priority for the site at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
dream-girl

dream-girl

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES BEING IMPLEMENTED.   CHANGES BEING IMPLEMENTED. EmptySat 03 Feb 2007, 02:05

That would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHANGES BEING IMPLEMENTED.   CHANGES BEING IMPLEMENTED. Empty

Back to top Go down

CHANGES BEING IMPLEMENTED.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk :: REVIEW SITE TALK :: HELIUM-
Jump to: