www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

QUANTITY ON HELIUM - STATS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

QUANTITY ON HELIUM - STATS Empty
PostSubject: QUANTITY ON HELIUM - STATS   QUANTITY ON HELIUM - STATS EmptySat 10 Feb 2007, 23:33

From my experience of Ciao, Dooyoo and Helium, I would say that the daily submission rate on Helium is larger than either of the other sites. That doesn't always reflect quality and I would love to see stats introduced so that members who post loads of articles equally rate others, and read around the site. Stats would also give members a better idea of which articles were read how many times without the guesswork.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: QUANTITY ON HELIUM - STATS   QUANTITY ON HELIUM - STATS EmptySat 02 Jun 2007, 00:14

I would love to have stats introduced just so I could see how my work is doing, rather than monetarily.
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
Ciao's Favourite Member

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: QUANTITY ON HELIUM - STATS   QUANTITY ON HELIUM - STATS EmptySat 02 Jun 2007, 14:53

I think it would just be nice if the site stayed static for a while. There's so much change that's constantly occurring that it's hard to get a handle on the site.

First it was the Churny Compo, then Churny Compo Jnr. then this debate thing and since I've been a member, the forum has changed about half a dozen times (rarely for the better).

Keeping the site fresh and up-to-date is good, but it's noce to draw breath every now and again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUANTITY ON HELIUM - STATS   QUANTITY ON HELIUM - STATS Empty

Back to top Go down

QUANTITY ON HELIUM - STATS
Page 1 of 1