www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I've noticed something today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dream-girl

dream-girl

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-02-02

I've noticed something today Empty
PostSubject: I've noticed something today   I've noticed something today EmptyTue 13 Feb 2007, 09:19

As I was looking at my articles today I noticed instead of more articles in certain topics there were less. example in one instance my article had been #3 out of like 15 and now its #2 out of 14. The original #2 article seems to be gone. Maybe the rating process is getting rid of some questionable articles?
Back to top Go down
steerpyke

steerpyke

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: I've noticed something today   I've noticed something today EmptyTue 13 Feb 2007, 11:49

I would seem so. You can flag innappropriate articles outside the rating process by using the tools button in the top right when ever you see them.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
dream-girl

dream-girl

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: I've noticed something today   I've noticed something today EmptyTue 13 Feb 2007, 23:32

Thank you for telling me that. I had no idea. I'll be reading along and see articles like that and think why!?! hasn't anyone flagged this. I would flag it now if I knew how.
Now I do. thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've noticed something today   I've noticed something today Empty

Back to top Go down

I've noticed something today
Page 1 of 1