www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SaschaT

SaschaT

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2006-09-27

Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page Empty
PostSubject: Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page   Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page EmptyThu 15 Feb 2007, 23:04

At the bottom of the main page there are always topics where no articles have been written yet, you can just click them, write and your text will be posted right away - no activation necessary.

I just picked "What an ionic surfactant is" and wrote a pointless article about it. It took me only 10 minutes of browsing wikipedia and composing a short text that possibly nobody ever will read (unless you click the link in this post which I only created to advertise my article and to get some attention Laughing)

I wonder who is making up these ridiculous categories for them? For weeks I have been watching "breeding clubs in the UK" and "breeding clubs in the US" being suggested. Nobody seemed to have the mercy....
Back to top Go down
SaschaT

SaschaT

PostSubject: Re: Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page   Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page EmptyThu 15 Feb 2007, 23:13

Thanks to the two clickers! Very Happy

Wasn't that clever of me? drunken
Back to top Go down
SaschaT

SaschaT

PostSubject: Re: Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page   Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page EmptyThu 15 Feb 2007, 23:31

Another hot topics seems to be "Identifying Glutathione-agarose beads". I mean, would anybody clever enough to even know what Glutathione-agarose beads are, go to Helium to learn how to identify them? A website that lists this topic under "earth science" - these beads are used in bio-chemical research (as anybody can tell who is able to copy&paste this term into a search engine)? Funny! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steerpyke

steerpyke

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page   Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page EmptyFri 16 Feb 2007, 11:31

"Identifying Glutathione-agarose beads". ..

I think they are like the ones my granny used to wear, or they may have been pearls.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page   Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page EmptyFri 16 Feb 2007, 12:22

I have to laugh here because perhaps what Helium achieved is better than you think. You thought the subject matter weird, looked it up on a competing site, learned about it and posted your own article. Curiosity=search for knowledge=learning=contribution !
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page   Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page EmptyFri 16 Feb 2007, 13:25

You forgot the ending equation =humiliation
Back to top Go down
steerpyke

steerpyke

PostSubject: Re: Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page   Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page EmptyFri 16 Feb 2007, 16:02

are you thinking of joining Jani or are you just here to take the *Bad word* (as usual). Do you want a referal invite?

opps edited....

"take the urine?"

ohh that works okay...loses the impact a bit though.
Back to top Go down
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page   Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page EmptyFri 16 Feb 2007, 16:44

Well somebody has to mention the obvious!

Am I joining? I'm not thinking on doing that, but then again I said I will never join Dooyoo, so what the hell do I know. Not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
steerpyke

steerpyke

PostSubject: Re: Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page   Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page EmptyFri 16 Feb 2007, 17:05

come on, join up, the yanks would love you...they don't get sarcasm (its one big sar-chasm to them...did you see what I did there...I'm so clever) and irony is something they do to get the creases out of their shirts (there is no end to my witty reposts today...better go and lie down)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page   Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggested topics at the bottom of the main page
Page 1 of 1