www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just a strange coincidence?

Go down 
+5
Jared
atticusuk
lisa2062
berlioz
liz1102
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
liz1102

liz1102

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2006-10-09

Just a strange coincidence? Empty
PostSubject: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyFri 09 Mar 2007, 20:49

All 6 of the reviews I've submitted since the 22nd Feb have the exact same member reads as total reads. Is this a really strange coincidence or are other people seeing the same thing with their stats?

Just a strange coincidence? Image1ll7
Back to top Go down
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyFri 09 Mar 2007, 20:54

No, mine are the same. Looks like the overall reads counter has ground to a standstill apart from member reads.
Back to top Go down
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyFri 09 Mar 2007, 21:59

Just looked at mine, and found nothing unusual. Lisa x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
berlioz

berlioz

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyFri 09 Mar 2007, 22:21

Checked your stats, Lisa. Your last review with a lot of reads was posted on 8.2. The review you posted on 28.2. still shows 46 reads out of 45 rates.

Compare:
My last review with a lot of reads was posted on 7.2. The following reviews I have posted from at least 22.2. onwards are not accumulating total reads, and the numbers on every other review is likewise not increasing.

I've noticed this before but never actually bothered mentioning about it as I just don't really care, just as long as the member reads are showing.
Back to top Go down
berlioz

berlioz

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptySat 10 Mar 2007, 01:11

Over half a month? Isn't that a little excessive? It used to be like a day at most. Rolling Eyes Or indeed, maybe only Dooyoo members are actually reading them.
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptySat 10 Mar 2007, 02:05

berlioz wrote:
Over half a month? Isn't that a little excessive? It used to be like a day at most. Rolling Eyes Or indeed, maybe only Dooyoo members are actually reading them.

Maybe they are trying to tell you something. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyMon 12 Mar 2007, 11:47

The cache update (which is what you mean about non-member reads showing up) usually happens once a week. This? This is just weird.
:issue noted and passed along to tech guru who loves getting reports from Jared about more dooyoo UK weirdness:
-jared
Back to top Go down
http://www.dooyoo.co.uk
susie19

susie19

Number of posts : 2315
Registration date : 2007-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyMon 12 Mar 2007, 13:36

Talking of numbers, my miles have nose dived again. Have there been a number of accounts closed this morning that you know of Jared?
Back to top Go down
Paul99ine

Paul99ine

Number of posts : 3215
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyMon 12 Mar 2007, 13:48

Phew! Just scuttled off to check my miles - they appear to be alright.
Hope yours get sorted, Susie. Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul99ine

Paul99ine

Number of posts : 3215

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyMon 12 Mar 2007, 13:51

Jared wrote:
The cache update (which is what you mean about non-member reads showing up) usually happens once a week. This? This is just weird.
:issue noted and passed along to tech guru who loves getting reports from Jared about more dooyoo UK weirdness:
-jared

Are UK members less accepting of 'glitches' in the system, or are there more than other countries Question
Back to top Go down
susie19

susie19

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyMon 12 Mar 2007, 14:09

Paul99ine wrote:
Phew! Just scuttled off to check my miles - they appear to be alright.
Hope yours get sorted, Susie. Smile

Thanks Pauline, I did notice one or two new reviewers had done loads of reads over the weekend. They seem to have disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyMon 12 Mar 2007, 14:15

susie19 wrote:
Talking of numbers, my miles have nose dived again. Have there been a number of accounts closed this morning that you know of Jared?

As above, there were a few "rapid clickers" that joined up over the weekend. They read a few people but really focused on reading EVERY OPINION EVER WRITTEN by two certain users, who shall remain nameless for the sake of shadiness. (Btw it wasn't Susie19, just so we're clear.)
:sigh:
I also had to remove a couple of rampant plagiarizers, someone who kept using foul language against our users, and another person who was writing kinky emails to the users (as well as our Tech support department).
I hate the weekly fraud sweep. It always uncovers something I wish I didn't have to deal with.
-jared
Back to top Go down
http://www.dooyoo.co.uk
berlioz

berlioz

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyMon 12 Mar 2007, 14:36

Jared wrote:
and another person who was writing kinky emails to the users (as well as our Tech support department).

I wondered what happened to my double account of "I_like_to_have_SEX", you perverted voyeristic sex-machine you. I love you
Back to top Go down
steerpyke

steerpyke

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyMon 12 Mar 2007, 14:50

berlioz wrote:
Jared wrote:
and another person who was writing kinky emails to the users (as well as our Tech support department).

I wondered what happened to my double account of "I_like_to_have_SEX", you perverted voyeristic sex-machine you. I love you

Thats how your mind ends up working if you spend all your time sat in a sauna flagelating each other wirh birch twigs.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyMon 12 Mar 2007, 20:50

Jared wrote:
-jared

Just rushing off to check my messages pirat
Back to top Go down
susie19

susie19

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyMon 12 Mar 2007, 22:53

Oh 100 new messages. Must be all kinky Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyTue 13 Mar 2007, 13:11

susie19 wrote:
Oh 100 new messages. Must be all kinky Twisted Evil lol!

And thats just the ones you have sent Laughing
Back to top Go down
susie19

susie19

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyTue 13 Mar 2007, 20:45

Oh did you suss me? jocolor
Back to top Go down
berlioz

berlioz

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyTue 13 Mar 2007, 20:47

I think you could use a real good spanking.
Back to top Go down
susie19

susie19

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyTue 13 Mar 2007, 21:19

I'll just spread my wings and fly away flower
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyFri 16 Mar 2007, 12:38

susie19 wrote:
Oh did you suss me? jocolor

Didnt take much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
susie19

susie19

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyFri 16 Mar 2007, 12:41

Ailran wrote:
Didnt take much Very Happy

Just call me Tinkerbell Surprised
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyFri 16 Mar 2007, 12:46

*sigh* the gorgeuos Ludivine Sagnier played Tinkerbell in the last Peter PAn film.............................. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyFri 16 Mar 2007, 12:47

Can i call you Ludivine instead... it'll work wonders for me you know Smile
Back to top Go down
susie19

susie19

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? EmptyFri 16 Mar 2007, 12:48

Ailran wrote:
Can i call you Ludivine instead... it'll work wonders for me you know Smile

Call me what you like, I'm used to all sorts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a strange coincidence?   Just a strange coincidence? Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a strange coincidence?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next