www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Impossible Quiz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
butters

butters

Number of posts : 975
Registration date : 2006-03-26

The Impossible Quiz Empty
PostSubject: The Impossible Quiz   The Impossible Quiz EmptyWed 27 Jun 2007, 21:42

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/365143

Here, it is the most impossible and damn hard quiz ever. Getting up to 50 loe and i will be impressed, you really have to be a dumbass to pass (you'll see why).

I don't know how many questions there are. I know someone who got up to 69, someone who got to 109 and i got to 97 (94 not counting skips). Really, have a go and post the highest you can get. Be warned, it is addictive, and you won't get anywhere first time, i spent hours on it.
Back to top Go down
butters

butters

PostSubject: Re: The Impossible Quiz   The Impossible Quiz EmptyThu 28 Jun 2007, 00:35

I have spent absolutely hours on it and can not beat my score. It's only one i am stuck on but i will beat t, i must do the quiz. I need to prove i am an idiot and it is not impossible.
Back to top Go down
Tom_Clare

Tom_Clare

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2006-05-21

PostSubject: Re: The Impossible Quiz   The Impossible Quiz EmptyThu 28 Jun 2007, 19:54

My head hurts - half of the questions don't make sense even after I've thought about 'em lol (or maybe that's the point...)! Got to only about 20 before needing a lie down Wink
Back to top Go down
http://uk.geocities.com/tom1clare
butters

butters

PostSubject: Re: The Impossible Quiz   The Impossible Quiz EmptyThu 28 Jun 2007, 19:56

Laughing i am really trying hard and i must at least get to 100. Some of the questions don't make sense though some (in a strange way) do. They're at least funny. A late question i love (i won't tell you the answer) is:

What magical property do dog eggs contain?
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The Impossible Quiz   The Impossible Quiz EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 00:41

I HATE YOU!!!!!
Back to top Go down
butters

butters

PostSubject: Re: The Impossible Quiz   The Impossible Quiz EmptyFri 29 Jun 2007, 18:34

Very Happy You love me really, it's so addictive. Got up to 105 today using skips. A sequel is coming out also Very Happy

{EDIT} 2 skips and got to 110, and then i narrowed it down to one skip. You might as well know the last question required 7 skips, the maximum amount.
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: The Impossible Quiz   The Impossible Quiz EmptySun 01 Jul 2007, 21:38

No No I really dont!

Up to 55 now and still trying to get further!

At least I have sent it to others to annoy them to Smile
Back to top Go down
butters

butters

PostSubject: Re: The Impossible Quiz   The Impossible Quiz EmptyMon 02 Jul 2007, 19:53

lol, i maaged to complete it last friday. Once, but can;t do again. It is so addictive even after i have completed it i am still trying.
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: The Impossible Quiz   The Impossible Quiz EmptyWed 04 Jul 2007, 03:24

56???? I dont get 56 at alll!

Its driving me mad... I'm looking for international hitmen to come and take you out for getting me on this Butters!
Back to top Go down
butters

butters

PostSubject: Re: The Impossible Quiz   The Impossible Quiz EmptyWed 04 Jul 2007, 19:58

haha you better not be here when i post the sequel then Very Happy You have time to run though it's not out yet.
I won't say the answer but there's some info below to help you on 56 if you want it.

56 it really easy. (hint, on these questions you can actually right click to make the mouse visible).
It says 'I hope you remembered' for a reason. I think it is question 50 that gives the answer to two questions away, you just forget with all the onsense you read
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Impossible Quiz   The Impossible Quiz Empty

Back to top Go down

The Impossible Quiz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk :: MEMBERS FUN AREA :: THE ARENA AND VIDEO GAMES TALK-
Jump to: