www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ciao Email Address

Go down 
+2
Ciao's Favourite Member
TheHairyGodmother
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHairyGodmother

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-03-01

Ciao Email Address Empty
PostSubject: Ciao Email Address   Ciao Email Address EmptyTue 03 Jul 2007, 02:32

Last week I changed my email address with ciao, however, in the meantime I have continued to receive surveys to my old email address. I want to close my old email account down as I am getting at least 200 items of spam a day which I then need to plough through to find the genuine emails. Having changed my email address with ciao on my profile they have persisted in not sending me eanything to the new email address but continued to send stuff to my old email. Having double checked in my profile it now lists my new email address but still sends stuff to my old email and if I try to change my email again (by putting int the same email address that it says is registered) it says "this email address is already in use by a ciao member". Am I losing the plot or what........
Back to top Go down
Ciao's Favourite Member

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Ciao Email Address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao Email Address   Ciao Email Address EmptyTue 03 Jul 2007, 14:01

No. Ciao are just complete pants.
Back to top Go down
TheHairyGodmother

Ciao Email Address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao Email Address   Ciao Email Address EmptyTue 03 Jul 2007, 20:25

Ciao's Favourite Member wrote:

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532

Ciao Email Address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao Email Address   Ciao Email Address EmptyTue 03 Jul 2007, 22:43

Ciao's Favourite Member wrote:

Is it just me, or is Aaron getting more and more witty by the day? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2006-02-28

Ciao Email Address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao Email Address   Ciao Email Address EmptyWed 04 Jul 2007, 03:19

I think its just you!
Back to top Go down
koshkha

koshkha

Number of posts : 1091
Location : Northants & S. Cheshire - depends on the day of the week
Registration date : 2006-08-17

Ciao Email Address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao Email Address   Ciao Email Address EmptyWed 04 Jul 2007, 11:02

Why not leave your old account open and use it for all the times you HAVE to give an email address and don't want to?(and of course, don't want any follow up mails). If forced to give one I sometimes use an old out of date one to avoid any spam.
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

Ciao Email Address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao Email Address   Ciao Email Address EmptyThu 05 Jul 2007, 11:20

Or give the ciao e-mail address out and let them get your spam, they never read member e-mails so will never notice.
Back to top Go down
TheHairyGodmother

Ciao Email Address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao Email Address   Ciao Email Address EmptyTue 10 Jul 2007, 14:29

Well I emailed them on 2nd July asking for them to put this right and I have still not had a response, and they are still sending stuff to my old email address. I think I am going to scream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ciao Email Address Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ciao Email Address   Ciao Email Address Empty

Back to top Go down

Ciao Email Address
Page 1 of 1