www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Terrorism in the UK- British Muslim Response

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ziggy!

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Terrorism in the UK- British Muslim Response - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrorism in the UK- British Muslim Response   Terrorism in the UK- British Muslim Response - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Jul 2007, 18:21

You are belittling them saying its Muslim anarchy, when really they are just fighting back over US foreign policy,which we have ambroiled ourselves in.

911 was a simmering response to US troops near the holy cities of Mecca and Medina. Thats from Bin Ladens lips. 7/7 wasa response to out involvment in Iraq,as was Madrid to Spains,Bali to Australia. 24 European countries not involved in Iraq havent been attacked. Theres a pattern forming here.

Americas iraq policy is Saddam out new Saddam in. Startr all over again,the very policies that have encouraged this resitance...going back to the Iran-US hostage crisis in Tehran.

Its black and white to me and black and white to most Muslims. People like you who patronise them by saying this is about a handful of fanatcis who want the world to be run by Sharia law are not helping them have their voice on Iraq.
Back to top Go down

Terrorism in the UK- British Muslim Response
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2