www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Teacher Arrested over teddy name

Go down 
+5
WormThatTurned
koshkha
helencbradshaw
drewboy
spoilt_little_brat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
drewboy
Admin
drewboy

Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2006-03-05

Teacher Arrested over teddy name - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher Arrested over teddy name   Teacher Arrested over teddy name - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Dec 2007, 06:16

marandina wrote:
Yes! lol!

Surely the best movie of ALL TIME.

Well, at least we are agreed on that point then!

(incidentally, my history teacher was an extra on that film, so I have had the whole film explained to me back to front, many a time!)
Back to top Go down
steerpyke

steerpyke

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2006-03-05

Teacher Arrested over teddy name - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teacher Arrested over teddy name   Teacher Arrested over teddy name - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Dec 2007, 11:50

I think the media uproar about religious divides has made us miss the point. The issue is (was) never really about Islamic beliefs it was about the Sudanese government sticking two fingers up to the west. The west has rightly given the Sudanese a hard time over their atrocious human rights record and now they have a chance to pull the strings they are. They treat their own population much worse than this and anyone who honestly thinks that this is true reflection of what the majority of Muslims believe needs to stop reading the Daily Mail.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Teacher Arrested over teddy name
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk :: MEMBERS FUN AREA :: CURRENT AFFAIRS-
Jump to: