www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dooyoo Site Traffic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kenjohn

kenjohn

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Dooyoo Site Traffic Empty
PostSubject: Dooyoo Site Traffic   Dooyoo Site Traffic EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 04:32

Thought folks might find this site interesting.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/dooyoo.co.uk
Back to top Go down
dididave

dididave

Number of posts : 637
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo Site Traffic   Dooyoo Site Traffic EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 10:13

It does look interesting. What does any of it mean though Ken? Are the stats good, bad or what.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2424828235
kenjohn

kenjohn

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo Site Traffic   Dooyoo Site Traffic EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 10:59

dididave wrote:
It does look interesting. What does any of it mean though Ken? Are the stats good, bad or what.

You tell me Dave? Maybe somebody here will be more computer savvy than us, and will be able to work it out.
Might be interesting to see if I can find the Ciao stats, and compare the two, just to see which site seems to be the most popular in terms of "hits",
Back to top Go down
kenjohn

kenjohn

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo Site Traffic   Dooyoo Site Traffic EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 11:02

Hmmm....Ciao ranking is 3,245 compared to 14,363....Which if I read it right means Ciao is WAY more popular. (But I could well be wrong)
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo Site Traffic   Dooyoo Site Traffic EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 15:53

Yeah if you add Ciao.co.uk to the graph box you can directly compare the two across each criteria. Interestingly it reckons only 34% of users come from the UK.
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo Site Traffic   Dooyoo Site Traffic EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 16:48

Guess from a revenue income viewpoint in terms of click thoughs to other sites 2% of visitors next destination shows as another website, the rest are all destinations within the Dooyoo domain. Where is Phil when you need him, these stats are right up his street.
Back to top Go down
dididave

dididave

Number of posts : 637
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo Site Traffic   Dooyoo Site Traffic EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 17:43

atticusuk wrote:
Guess from a revenue income viewpoint in terms of click thoughs to other sites 2% of visitors next destination shows as another website, the rest are all destinations within the Dooyoo domain. Where is Phil when you need him, these stats are right up his street.

Does this mean click-thrus are not such a big revenue maker do you reckon? Not surprising ciao is more popular. Dooyoo have always being playing catch up and I see ciao banners everywhere plus incentive schemes on cashback sites etc. Can't remember ever seeing a dooyoo one!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2424828235
atticusuk

atticusuk

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo Site Traffic   Dooyoo Site Traffic EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 19:53

Difficult to judge the revenue stream as I did not look closely at the volume figures and you do not know the rate at which they pay per click through although I have always understood it to be measured in fractions of a penny per click through.

Could be wrong as my limited knowledge only comes from snippets of articles that I have read.
Back to top Go down
drewboy
Admin
drewboy

Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo Site Traffic   Dooyoo Site Traffic EmptyTue 22 Jan 2008, 21:06

Not had a good look, but does it talk about unique clicks or just clicks?

Is much more about the unique visitors than just the actual amount of times the site has been visited.
Back to top Go down
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

Number of posts : 1982
Location : Here, There and Everywhere, but usually in a hotel somewhere
Registration date : 2006-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo Site Traffic   Dooyoo Site Traffic EmptyWed 30 Jan 2008, 01:07

Used this before as a quick reference professionally but I just compared my company website to dooyoo and ciao and think I can increase sales 3million fold by advertising on either site.

Shame I have less than 200 beds though, total revenue management is a bind sometimes Smile However we are on a par with competition twice our size (perhaps it is all the competition staking us out..!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwritersforum.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dooyoo Site Traffic   Dooyoo Site Traffic Empty

Back to top Go down

Dooyoo Site Traffic
Page 1 of 1