www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

review writers ad found on craigslist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Persephone

Persephone

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-02-02

review writers ad found on craigslist Empty
PostSubject: review writers ad found on craigslist   review writers ad found on craigslist EmptyFri 14 Mar 2008, 00:34

I found this today while searching Craigslist for writing jobs and immediately thought of you reviewers on here:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like a Star @ heaven Newly launched startup product review site is looking for several good part-time writers to write reviews on consumer goods. You will be reviewing products (through our website) that you personally own or have had personal experience with. All reviews must be original and must not be copied from other sources.

Your main job is to post reviews, but you may (and should) also participate in socializing with the other reviewers on the site.

There will be some compensation -- the details will be sent to you after your application has been accepted.

To apply and for more information, please email the following:

- a current digital photo of yourself (we require all members to have real photos of themselves on our website)
- a little bit about yourself (who you are, how old you are, etc.)
- a sample review (100 words or more) of any consumer product you wish (this is to evaluate your writing skill)

Thanks for your time!

Telecommuting is ok.
This is a part-time job.

PostingID: 603253989 email address I think is:
job-603253989@craigslist.org

~~~~~~~~~~
I thought of it because of the telecommuting prospect that those folk in the UK could still possibly send in your reviews???
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sephsworld
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: review writers ad found on craigslist   review writers ad found on craigslist EmptyFri 14 Mar 2008, 11:27

Thanks for thinking of us - shame they don't tell you what teh paymetn is before hand! x
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
Persephone

Persephone

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: review writers ad found on craigslist   review writers ad found on craigslist EmptyFri 14 Mar 2008, 19:04

That is frustrating. Sorry Wendy. I was just excited to see their ad and thought I knew just where to re post it.

Ah well.

:-} will keep trying....

seph
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sephsworld
dididave

dididave

Number of posts : 637
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: review writers ad found on craigslist   review writers ad found on craigslist EmptyFri 14 Mar 2008, 19:18

Persephone wrote:
That is frustrating. Sorry Wendy. I was just excited to see their ad and thought I knew just where to re post it.

Ah well.

:-} will keep trying....

seph

It is at least worth looking into, nothing ventured and all that. You would only have to paste a decent op to them really.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2424828235
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: review writers ad found on craigslist   review writers ad found on craigslist Empty

Back to top Go down

review writers ad found on craigslist
Page 1 of 1