www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Surveys: Money Missing!!!

Go down 
+5
COOOEEE
Lunah_c
Louise90
Thingywhatsit
masterblaster1982
9 posters
AuthorMessage
masterblaster1982

masterblaster1982

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-03-12

Surveys: Money Missing!!! Empty
PostSubject: Surveys: Money Missing!!!   Surveys: Money Missing!!! EmptySun 16 Apr 2006, 14:05

I've done quite a few surevys with ciao over the last 4 weeks maybe more, (worth about £5 in total), and they not been paid into my ciao account.

dont know if its taking its time or they not paying me.

has anyone not been paid by surevys before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps2review.co.uk
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Surveys: Money Missing!!!   Surveys: Money Missing!!! EmptySun 16 Apr 2006, 15:02

Surveys generally take a while to pay up. Usual for me is about a month and a half.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
Louise90

Louise90

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2006-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Surveys: Money Missing!!!   Surveys: Money Missing!!! EmptySun 16 Apr 2006, 22:11

I've thought the same as I've done 3 surveys recently of which none has gone onto my account yet.

Louise
Back to top Go down
http://167421.aceboard.net
Lunah_c

Lunah_c

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2006-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Surveys: Money Missing!!!   Surveys: Money Missing!!! EmptySun 16 Apr 2006, 23:28

I always forget to check. Should keep a record really.
Back to top Go down
COOOEEE

COOOEEE

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Surveys: Money Missing!!!   Surveys: Money Missing!!! EmptySun 16 Apr 2006, 23:58

Many newish members have contacted me recently as they have done surveys over four weeks ago and still no payment for them

If you keep the initial e-mail inviting you to the survey this should give enough details on it for ciao to trace the survey should there be any problems. Once paid for the survey you can then delete the e-mail
Back to top Go down
Lunah_c

Lunah_c

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2006-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Surveys: Money Missing!!!   Surveys: Money Missing!!! EmptyMon 17 Apr 2006, 00:41

I did one a little while ago. Got to the end, and I know it was because I had watched clips and commented on them and then I got those silly questions about age, gender and what TV channel I watch, and then I was faced with a 'Sorry, we do not recognise your username' message.

I emailed Ciao and they responded by saying that they were sorry but would try to send me future surveys......Grrrrrr!!!

No mention of the money I should have had.
Back to top Go down
docpov

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Surveys: Money Missing!!!   Surveys: Money Missing!!! EmptyMon 17 Apr 2006, 14:07

I can't remember the last time I even got to finish one, let alone be owed any money from it.
Back to top Go down
steerpyke

steerpyke

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Surveys: Money Missing!!!   Surveys: Money Missing!!! EmptyMon 17 Apr 2006, 14:53

docpov wrote:
I can't remember the last time I even got to finish one, let alone be owed any money from it.

Same as.

It makes you wonder who actually fits the demographic profile that they are looking for sometimes, One legged Tibetan Mormons with an income of over £100,000, 0.65 children and a pet dingo perhaps. Well thats my lodger sorted anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
frkurt

frkurt

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Surveys: Money Missing!!!   Surveys: Money Missing!!! EmptyMon 17 Apr 2006, 20:57

Which leg?
Back to top Go down
Louise90

Louise90

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2006-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Surveys: Money Missing!!!   Surveys: Money Missing!!! EmptyThu 20 Apr 2006, 00:15

I checked my account today and have finally been accredited the surveys I did! Wohoo!
Back to top Go down
http://167421.aceboard.net
masterblaster1982

masterblaster1982

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Surveys: Money Missing!!!   Surveys: Money Missing!!! EmptyThu 20 Apr 2006, 17:53

i've had one come through for £1.25 on food and drink

still waiting for the other few sureys money
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps2review.co.uk
anonymili

anonymili

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Surveys: Money Missing!!!   Surveys: Money Missing!!! EmptyThu 20 Apr 2006, 23:27

I had two lots of 50p's credited the other day and the next day I got £3 for a survey I don't even recall doing. I'm not complaining, but how bizarre, or maybe I'm just going senile Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surveys: Money Missing!!!   Surveys: Money Missing!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Surveys: Money Missing!!!
Page 1 of 1