www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rating reviews quickly

Go down 
+4
Thingywhatsit
Ailran
masterblaster1982
WendyBull
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

Rating reviews quickly Empty
PostSubject: Rating reviews quickly   Rating reviews quickly EmptyWed 17 May 2006, 12:11

Does anyone else get annoyd with this silly message!

Note: Rating a review is only possible after the entire review has been read.

I've been getting this if I rate too quickly. Thing is, if I have read the review on Dooyoo already, when i read them on Ciao I click it straight away. Very frustrating!

rant over
x
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
marcelle

PostSubject: Re: Rating reviews quickly   Rating reviews quickly EmptyWed 17 May 2006, 15:57

sirg0508 wrote:
Wait 12 seconds Wink Ciao.de tell you the length of time you have to wait Laughing

D Smile

Thanks for sharing that info. I have had the same problem and even when I have read the entire review I still get that stupid message.
Back to top Go down
masterblaster1982

masterblaster1982

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2006-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Rating reviews quickly   Rating reviews quickly EmptyWed 17 May 2006, 18:36

i was having this problem when i was trying to rate the review, usally when the review is so small plus when u look at images on reviews before you rate it also comes up with this somthings. Eddie
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps2review.co.uk
Ailran

Ailran

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Rating reviews quickly   Rating reviews quickly EmptyWed 17 May 2006, 18:41

What i normally do is read from my alerts and from the dvd list at the same time. As the dvd ones are often very short i open one, go read an alert one and rate it. Then open another alert one and go back to the dvd one to read. Rate that one open the next one and so on. You never get that message that way Smile
Back to top Go down
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Rating reviews quickly   Rating reviews quickly EmptyWed 17 May 2006, 18:47

good idea x Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Rating reviews quickly   Rating reviews quickly EmptyWed 17 May 2006, 18:55

Knowing the foible of ciao, I usually read and rate things on ciao first.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
lauricha

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Rating reviews quickly   Rating reviews quickly EmptyThu 18 May 2006, 15:28

12 seconds? I can see why they put the limit on, but when a review is so short it does get annoying! I tend to open all my alerts up and read them all in order! Than even if the review is short i can rate as and when!

Smile
Back to top Go down
krazykat2005

krazykat2005

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2006-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Rating reviews quickly   Rating reviews quickly EmptyThu 18 May 2006, 15:31

Quote :
12 seconds? I can see why they put the limit on, but when a review is so short it does get annoying! I tend to open all my alerts up and read them all in order! Than even if the review is short i can rate as and when!

That's a good idea... I might actually read the reviews then as well instead of putting them off until I have so many to read that it takes all weekend. Razz
Back to top Go down
lauricha

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Rating reviews quickly   Rating reviews quickly EmptyThu 18 May 2006, 16:01

Yeah, I have a stack of alerts to do, just cant seem to find the motivation yet. Plus I should actually be doing the ironing at the moment. Cant seem to find the motivation to do that either....

tongue
Back to top Go down
krazykat2005

krazykat2005

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2006-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Rating reviews quickly   Rating reviews quickly EmptyThu 18 May 2006, 18:07

Ironing affraid

I have two baskets to do that have been sitting there for about a week. I keep putting them off. Razz
Back to top Go down
jo145

jo145

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Rating reviews quickly   Rating reviews quickly EmptyThu 18 May 2006, 18:11

I had one like this on Sunday. I had read it all, I don't skim. It really annoyed me, so I waited, made coffee, came back and got the same mesage. I came back to it later in the day and saw other people had had problems rating too. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
AJ26

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Rating reviews quickly   Rating reviews quickly EmptyThu 18 May 2006, 20:02

I find if you read a review and then look at the photos when you go back to rate it then it tells you that you have to read the entire review, which is a bit annoying as you already have done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rating reviews quickly   Rating reviews quickly Empty

Back to top Go down

Rating reviews quickly
Page 1 of 1