www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Writers That Have Left Ciao-Name Ones You Miss !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
badcompa

Writers That Have Left Ciao-Name Ones You Miss !! Empty
PostSubject: Writers That Have Left Ciao-Name Ones You Miss !!   Writers That Have Left Ciao-Name Ones You Miss !! EmptyFri 26 May 2006, 10:14

Morning all or afternoon if you are just getting out of bed ya lazy git...Ok I am looking some help from you lot...I am writing a review about members that are no longer on Ciao as in they deleted their accounts and moved on..I have a few in mind myself but I would love to hear any that you remember and who you miss.........

ADMIN NOTE: If you want to help Art with his review on members that have left, feel free to message him.

Cheers Art..........

Ps....Please nobody say Angus Reid.....Thanks !!
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

Number of posts : 1970
Registration date : 2006-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Writers That Have Left Ciao-Name Ones You Miss !!   Writers That Have Left Ciao-Name Ones You Miss !! EmptyFri 26 May 2006, 10:27

Simon Cowell was possibly the best but Creative mind may have just edged him out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cherishgifts.co.uk
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Writers That Have Left Ciao-Name Ones You Miss !!   Writers That Have Left Ciao-Name Ones You Miss !! EmptyFri 26 May 2006, 10:34

Sorry we do not name here on this site and the thread is closed. It is not fair on the people who are no longer around to write stuff about them.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writers That Have Left Ciao-Name Ones You Miss !!   Writers That Have Left Ciao-Name Ones You Miss !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Writers That Have Left Ciao-Name Ones You Miss !!
Page 1 of 1