www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Messages appearing as new

Go down 
+4
Ailran
Stunt_101
rocknroll
lisa2062
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

Messages appearing as new Empty
PostSubject: Messages appearing as new   Messages appearing as new EmptySat 10 Mar 2007, 19:35

When I went on dooyoo yesterday to catch up with people, I found I had 100 new messages. I didn't believe for a second that within a day I had that many so had a look. I find I actually had know new ones but the ones I've saved were registering as new ones. Has anybody else noticed this? Lisa x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
rocknroll

rocknroll

Number of posts : 727
Registration date : 2006-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Messages appearing as new   Messages appearing as new EmptySat 10 Mar 2007, 19:41

Mine seem fine, still reads zero Sad

lol!
Back to top Go down
Stunt_101

Stunt_101

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2006-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Messages appearing as new   Messages appearing as new EmptySat 10 Mar 2007, 20:12

aww don't worry, just put on a big smile and dance and you may get a message lol!
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Messages appearing as new   Messages appearing as new EmptySat 10 Mar 2007, 21:58

lisa2062 wrote:
When I went on dooyoo yesterday to catch up with people, I found I had 100 new messages. I didn't believe for a second that within a day I had that many so had a look. I find I actually had know new ones but the ones I've saved were registering as new ones. Has anybody else noticed this? Lisa x

Thats strange cos I thought I sent you one yesterday.. maybe they just knew how good it was and thought it was as valuable as 100 other messages Razz
Back to top Go down
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Messages appearing as new   Messages appearing as new EmptySat 10 Mar 2007, 22:45

Very funny, how's the Cliff Richard gigs going?
It's not evening deleting the total of 'new' messages as i click on them either. I know it's nothing terrible, but it's never happened before and just seems strange. Lisa x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
anonymili

anonymili

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Messages appearing as new   Messages appearing as new EmptySun 11 Mar 2007, 22:26

This has happened to me on numerous occasions since the messaging system was introduced. Messages that I've already read and/or replied to show up as new, I think "yey I have a new message" only to find I've already seen it. It happens intermittently but it seems about par for the course on both dooyoo and ciao these days so I've not bothered bringing it up before now Smile
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: Messages appearing as new   Messages appearing as new EmptyTue 13 Mar 2007, 13:16

lisa2062 wrote:
Very funny, how's the Cliff Richard gigs going?
It's not evening deleting the total of 'new' messages as i click on them either. I know it's nothing terrible, but it's never happened before and just seems strange. Lisa x

Haha! They are going well thanks Razz

I dont seem to have had trouble with the messagin system at all since its been in place. Though I still want to know how it tells me I have a message before I've logged in!
Back to top Go down
Paul99ine

Paul99ine

Number of posts : 3215

PostSubject: Re: Messages appearing as new   Messages appearing as new EmptyTue 13 Mar 2007, 13:46

Ailran wrote:

I dont seem to have had trouble with the messagin system at all since its been in place. Though I still want to know how it tells me I have a message before I've logged in!

yep....this would be good to know..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: Messages appearing as new   Messages appearing as new EmptyFri 16 Mar 2007, 12:37

Yes it is weird isnt it, if it knows it is me there why do i need to log in... and if it doesnt then... oh i dont know i'm confused now Smile
Back to top Go down
Essexgirl

Essexgirl

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Messages appearing as new   Messages appearing as new EmptyFri 16 Mar 2007, 17:00

Mine usualy says 'Welcome Essexgirl2006, Do you want to Log-in' on the top. Why it can't just log me in automatically if it is so sure its me I don't know.
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Messages appearing as new   Messages appearing as new EmptySun 18 Mar 2007, 14:32

Yep and then instead of Amanda from Essex you would be Bob the trucker from Bury, would play havoc with your social life if they then got into your instant messager account. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: Messages appearing as new   Messages appearing as new EmptyWed 21 Mar 2007, 12:42

You know I had never noticed that it welcome me everytime as well... you learn something every day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messages appearing as new   Messages appearing as new Empty

Back to top Go down

Messages appearing as new
Page 1 of 1