www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Surveys

Go down 
+6
koshkha
Ailran
Ciao's Favourite Member
Minnitee
COOOEEE
duskmaiden
10 posters
AuthorMessage
duskmaiden

duskmaiden

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2006-10-27

Surveys Empty
PostSubject: Surveys   Surveys EmptyWed 25 Apr 2007, 20:40

Has anyone noticed the amount of surveys coming through and the amount of them we can actually do. Was shoocked whelm I got a survey and actually qualified for it. Had a survey today on business and information sharing. Do not know how i qualified as I'm not an administrator and very rarely work with documents and emails unless it is the staff rota!!

Sarah
Back to top Go down
COOOEEE

COOOEEE

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-03-07

Surveys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surveys   Surveys EmptyWed 25 Apr 2007, 21:09

I have found a few with the warning this web site is not secure do you want to continue after following the link via e-mail. Even when I do actually get one I rarely qualify even though my survey profile is filled in truthfully
Back to top Go down
Minnitee

Minnitee

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2006-03-23

Surveys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surveys   Surveys EmptyWed 25 Apr 2007, 21:12

I had a few where they wanted to know more than I was prepared to reveal (home address where there was no product testing involved) and I often abort the surveys when they are asking too many very personal questions.
Back to top Go down
Ciao's Favourite Member

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Surveys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surveys   Surveys EmptyThu 26 Apr 2007, 00:41

Have unchecked the box for Ciao Surveys. Did one in December that klicked me out 95% of the way through, compained to Ciao on FIVE separate occasaions and heard nothing back on the matter. THEN they blocked my account for days and then removbed my profile picture due to racist reasons. Scum.
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2006-02-28

Surveys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surveys   Surveys EmptyThu 26 Apr 2007, 09:33

I have never had problems with surveys and often get two or three a month that I qualify for!
Back to top Go down
koshkha

koshkha

Number of posts : 1091
Location : Northants & S. Cheshire - depends on the day of the week
Registration date : 2006-08-17

Surveys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surveys   Surveys EmptyThu 26 Apr 2007, 10:22

Ciao send me all the ones for IT managers - don't know why. I don't even bother to open most of them. And their payments are a joke.
Back to top Go down
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

Surveys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surveys   Surveys EmptyFri 27 Apr 2007, 18:27

I've been receiving one every day for the last few days, but haven't qualified for any of them. Lisa x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
Minnitee

Minnitee

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2006-03-23

Surveys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surveys   Surveys EmptyFri 27 Apr 2007, 19:57

I get a couple every day, don't often qualify and if I do a lot of them I abandon when they ask too many specific questions I refuse to answer (including my full postcode)
Back to top Go down
TheHairyGodmother

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2006-03-01

Surveys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surveys   Surveys EmptySun 29 Jul 2007, 12:31

Aaargh! I had seven different survey invitations arrive in my inbox this morning and to my disgust I did not qualify for any of them. Given that I had to answer quite a number of questions in each (including some quite personal ones) it took me around 25 minutes to find out I didnt qualify. What a waste of 25 minutes of my life.
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

Surveys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surveys   Surveys EmptySun 29 Jul 2007, 17:13

TheHairyGodmother wrote:
Aaargh! I had seven different survey invitations arrive in my inbox this morning and to my disgust I did not qualify for any of them. Given that I had to answer quite a number of questions in each (including some quite personal ones) it took me around 25 minutes to find out I didnt qualify. What a waste of 25 minutes of my life.

Probably not a good time to mention the £35 I just got from completing surveys this month. Yay me cheers cheers cheers geek
Back to top Go down
TheHairyGodmother

Surveys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surveys   Surveys EmptySun 29 Jul 2007, 20:29

atticusuk wrote:

Probably not a good time to mention the £35 I just got from completing surveys this month. Yay me cheers cheers cheers geek

Aaargh you jammy bugger! I get about 1% of my Ciao earnings from surveys, most of it is for writing reviews....... not that I have written anything recently
Back to top Go down
TheHairyGodmother

Surveys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surveys   Surveys EmptyMon 30 Jul 2007, 17:35

Ok.... I have decided that I am a failure. After the seven survey invitations I received yesterday, I have received a further 4 today (bearing in mind that I have received none for about 6 months) and I failed to qualify for all of them. Either Ciao just completely ignore the stuff that is in my personal profile or I am just a very boring person. For example in my profile... "Do you own a Car?" - Answer" No". Then I get a survey this morning on "Motor Oil" I mean for god's sake am I missing the point here???
Back to top Go down
Ciao's Favourite Member

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Surveys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surveys   Surveys EmptyMon 30 Jul 2007, 19:04

If the point is "Are Ciao a bunch of idiots?", then the answer is most definitely YES! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

Surveys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surveys   Surveys EmptyTue 31 Jul 2007, 00:48

TheHairyGodmother wrote:
Ok.... I have decided that I am a failure. After the seven survey invitations I received yesterday, I have received a further 4 today (bearing in mind that I have received none for about 6 months) and I failed to qualify for all of them. Either Ciao just completely ignore the stuff that is in my personal profile or I am just a very boring person. For example in my profile... "Do you own a Car?" - Answer" No". Then I get a survey this morning on "Motor Oil" I mean for god's sake am I missing the point here???

Actually you are as I fear you are being honest in your replies hence you do not qualify.
Back to top Go down
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

Number of posts : 1982
Location : Here, There and Everywhere, but usually in a hotel somewhere
Registration date : 2006-03-18

Surveys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surveys   Surveys EmptyTue 31 Jul 2007, 00:50

Why the hell would anyone want to survey motor oil..!

There are some surveys where I tihnk not qualifying is a distinct advantage...!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwritersforum.co.uk
Sponsored content

Surveys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surveys   Surveys Empty

Back to top Go down

Surveys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk :: REVIEW SITE TALK :: CIAO-
Jump to: