www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
inspirangel

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here Empty
PostSubject: Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here   Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here EmptySun 13 May 2007, 23:02

Hi from a worn out and bedraggled review writer (someone PLEASE tell me some of you actually make a bit out of this writing lark - after the week Ive had with the computer and helium Im fading fast ....... first ever rejection in 2 years !!) I popped in here for nice mug of tea and a big hug ........ I would be happy to settle for a £10 Amazon voucher ....... I will go off to explore on here and "take my mind off things!"
Back to top Go down
jesi

jesi

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2006-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here   Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here EmptyThu 14 Jun 2007, 03:26

HUGGLESES
flower
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here   Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here EmptyThu 14 Jun 2007, 13:29

There is money to be made in review writing and general writing. What kind of area are you thinking of ?
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

Number of posts : 1982
Location : Here, There and Everywhere, but usually in a hotel somewhere
Registration date : 2006-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here   Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here EmptyThu 14 Jun 2007, 22:27

Thingywhatsit wrote:
There is money to be made in review writing and general writing. What kind of area are you thinking of ?
Is there??

Pray tell!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwritersforum.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here   Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk :: ALL SITE INFORMATION-
Jump to: