www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reviewcentre.com

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

Reviewcentre.com Empty
PostSubject: Reviewcentre.com   Reviewcentre.com EmptySun 12 Feb 2006, 23:23

Reviewcentre.com is Ciao without the community, money... it's very basic but rewards £150 to one winner per month. Reviews appear on site after 24 hours and good ones are given 'Expert review' status... the majority of people posting over from Ciao/dooyoo will get these.

Comments also need to get approval.

You can rate but very few people do. 50p for each accepted review gets donated to charity.

www.reviewcentre.com
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
Louizalass

Louizalass

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2006-02-28

Reviewcentre.com Empty
PostSubject: Reviewcentre.com   Reviewcentre.com EmptyFri 25 May 2007, 00:02

Anybody else ever sent a review to this site:

www.reviewcentre.com

I posted over about 6 of my Ciao/Dooyoo reviews so long ago now that I'd forgotten I'd joined the site! Today, I got an email regarding my listbooks.co.uk review which has been posted on both Ciao & Dooyoo without incident.

Reviewcentre.com have decided not to publish my review, citing these possible reasons:

1. Your review was too short and hence may not have contained enough valuable information.
2. Your review may have been on a religious or political topic or contained sexual content.
3. We feel that you may be reviewing your own or a competitor's product for the good of your own business.
4. Your review criticised other people or a business in such a way that to publish it might make Review Centre liable to legal action.

None of the above reasons are relevant to my review. Not particularly bovvered, but would be interested to hear if anybody else has ever posted with them or had stuff knocked back?

I have about 5 more reviews awaiting their consideration. So far, I reckon it must have taken 6 months for them to come to a decision!

scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.daydreamdwellings.com
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

Reviewcentre.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviewcentre.com   Reviewcentre.com EmptyFri 25 May 2007, 09:00

I think I have posted with them before but never had anything back. Like you - I forgot about till now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

Number of posts : 1982
Location : Here, There and Everywhere, but usually in a hotel somewhere
Registration date : 2006-03-18

Reviewcentre.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviewcentre.com   Reviewcentre.com EmptyFri 25 May 2007, 20:57

I posted a few reviews a while ago (they had a little comp on about six months ago)

They wrote to me and told me ALL my reviews broke their rules as they were posted elsewhere, and I would have to remove them from other sites. Needless to say, I declined!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwritersforum.co.uk
Vax

Vax

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2006-03-04

Reviewcentre.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviewcentre.com   Reviewcentre.com EmptyThu 26 Jul 2007, 03:36

Louizalass I got a similar one for one of my vacuum reviews. I bitterly sent them a nasty email and quelle surprise the review is now showing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reviewcentre.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviewcentre.com   Reviewcentre.com Empty

Back to top Go down

Reviewcentre.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk :: REVIEW SITE TALK :: OTHER REVIEW, REWARD AND SURVEY SITES-
Jump to: