www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Summer Bonus Points

Go down 
+10
fizzywizzy
Essexgirl
WendyBull
koshkha
spoilt_little_brat
Ailran
Ciao's Favourite Member
helencbradshaw
marymoose99
lisa2062
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

Summer Bonus Points Empty
PostSubject: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptyThu 31 May 2007, 21:49

In June Ciao will be doubling the remuneration on all paid products. I've got a funny feeling the system will be inundated with reviews (just a guess lol) and they'll be yet more technical problems. Lisa x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
marymoose99

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptyThu 31 May 2007, 22:08

Just have to wait and see!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifesigns.org.uk
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

Number of posts : 1982
Location : Here, There and Everywhere, but usually in a hotel somewhere
Registration date : 2006-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptyThu 31 May 2007, 22:27

Typical...just after my mini churn fest..! I wasnt planning to write anything in June!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwritersforum.co.uk
Ciao's Favourite Member

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptyThu 31 May 2007, 22:49

Hah! I'm in the process of polishing off my new mobile phone review. It's ace, as per usual.

Everyone should go and E it. Now! Tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptyFri 01 Jun 2007, 00:40

I'll give you an H as I am sick of mobile phone reviews.

report me if you dare ;o)
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptyFri 01 Jun 2007, 15:29

Luckily for me I always have a backlog of stuff to post... makes it worth posting the one in thelesser paying categories now! So I think maybe one every three days or so from me rather than one a week.. if I can be bothered that is! Smile
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

Number of posts : 1427

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptyFri 01 Jun 2007, 16:13

I was planning to do loads of reviews seeing as though I am off work now b4 baby comes, but I just can't be arsed!
Back to top Go down
koshkha

koshkha

Number of posts : 1091
Location : Northants & S. Cheshire - depends on the day of the week
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptySun 03 Jun 2007, 13:42

Sorry for being slow, where did this info come from (i.e. the double payments) and is it true?
Back to top Go down
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptySun 03 Jun 2007, 13:46

Yes it's true..and it seems to apply to all paying rates not just reviews written in June
Back to top Go down
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptySun 03 Jun 2007, 14:10

Ciao's Special Summer Bonus

Dear Ciao member,

to celebrate the upcoming start of the summer and to give all Ciao authors a special reward we decided to double the earnings for reviews during the whole month of June. From June 1st to June 30th you will receive twice as much money for every helpful or better rating on your reviews. Depending on the remuneration level of the product you will earn 1p, 2p or 4p per rating which will become especially attractive for first reviews on a product. The extra reward will be indicated in your account as 'Summer Bonus'.

This special bonus is limited to all helpful or better ratings received at the Ciao UK website during June 2007 and does not affect the Partner Programme and the monthly Premium Fund. For details of Ciao's regular remuneration system have a look at this page: Earn money by writing reviews.

Have fun and keep writing great reviews,

Your Ciao Team

This is what Ciao have on their site about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
Essexgirl

Essexgirl

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptyTue 05 Jun 2007, 16:53

I wonder how long we will have to wait for new products to be added? Until July? August?
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptyTue 05 Jun 2007, 21:01

Yep exactly what I thought, so proposed loads to see how long they will take!

And lets not forget that the alerts for new reviews seem to be failing.. I have had more than a couple of people tell me that they never got an alert for my latest!
Back to top Go down
fizzywizzy

fizzywizzy

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptyThu 07 Jun 2007, 10:44

Have I imagined this, or are people being expecially kind with their rating during this period?

I have seen several poor reviews given an H (sometimes a VH) when I am prettysure they wouldn't normally be given such a high rating.

HAs the prospect of double payment made eveyone go gooey?
Back to top Go down
Ciao's Favourite Member

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptyThu 07 Jun 2007, 10:46

I doubt it. Ciao members are gooey at the best of times.
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptyThu 07 Jun 2007, 13:08

fizzywizzy wrote:
Have I imagined this, or are people being expecially kind with their rating during this period?

I have seen several poor reviews given an H (sometimes a VH) when I am prettysure they wouldn't normally be given such a high rating.

HAs the prospect of double payment made eveyone go gooey?

Yep that does seem to be the case... I just read a film review that tells you the whole story from start to finish and it was rated VH with a few Hs.. has a NH now as well Smile
Back to top Go down
fizzywizzy

fizzywizzy

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptyThu 07 Jun 2007, 15:58

Thanks - I thought it was the case...
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptyFri 08 Jun 2007, 10:33

Essexgirl wrote:
I wonder how long we will have to wait for new products to be added? Until July? August?

Normally they are on within 24 hours but the one I did on Tuesday has still not appeared.
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptyFri 08 Jun 2007, 12:35

Yep strange that isnt it, mine have been waiting ever since this thread started and I realised they were offering double money Smile
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptyFri 08 Jun 2007, 14:43

Ailran wrote:
Yep strange that isnt it, mine have been waiting ever since this thread started and I realised they were offering double money Smile

Cynics of the world unite lets form a group on facebook. cheers
Back to top Go down
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptyFri 08 Jun 2007, 16:30

Loads of mine came through today but all are non-paying so far, so will not post for few days to see if any pound signs appear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
Minnitee

Minnitee

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2006-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptyFri 08 Jun 2007, 18:14

My suggestion came through today, so hopefully I will not only cash in two £ next to the item, double pay for first review but double double for June bonus pay.

All I need to do now is write the flipping thing.... and post it.
Back to top Go down
Essexgirl

Essexgirl

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2006-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptyFri 08 Jun 2007, 18:36

When did you ask for it? I asked for my first one last Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Minnitee

Minnitee

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2006-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptyFri 08 Jun 2007, 19:45

Essexgirl wrote:
When did you ask for it? I asked for my first one last Saturday.

I asked for mine about a week ago, either Saturday or Sunday, the same time I asked dooyoo to add that particular one (and one more.) Dooyoo added them on Monday, Ciao followed today, but I only asked for one on Ciao.

I started writing the review/s but don't know when I will actually finish them, definitely before the end of the month, after all, both are about half done.
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptySat 09 Jun 2007, 00:59

One I requested at the start of the week came through today, seems like they have had a clear out.
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points EmptySat 09 Jun 2007, 02:32

Yep mine arrived this morning as well, luckily all the ones I requested I have already written so up up and away i go.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Bonus Points   Summer Bonus Points Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Bonus Points
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next