www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot

Go down 
+3
jaggynettles
Thingywhatsit
dididave
7 posters
AuthorMessage

I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot Empty
PostSubject: I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot   I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot EmptyFri 10 Mar 2006, 14:37

Last edited by on Thu 23 Mar 2006, 17:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dididave

dididave

Number of posts : 637
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot   I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot EmptyFri 10 Mar 2006, 14:46

I don't think they will since it is about them trusting you reviews not the other way round. If it is bothering you then contact dooyoo at the usual address or I can ask directly what the standpoint is if you like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2424828235
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot   I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot EmptyFri 10 Mar 2006, 15:50

I don't think it serves any purpose at all. Personally, do people really look at who is in whose trust. If a person choses to trust my reviews, who am I to argue. I think its an over reaction myself, and your about me should never mention another member.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
jaggynettles

jaggynettles

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot   I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot EmptyFri 10 Mar 2006, 17:45

soundsexciting wrote:
Hmm Overreaction ?

I don't think you're over-reacting. I was angry at his crap that passed for "a review" in Speakers Corner and told him as much.

It's made worse for you i guess to because on all your reviews that snippet to that right hand side is always there that read "Sounds Exciting is trusted by"....blah, blah, blah and hmm guess who's at the top of your list.

A few complained to DooYoo about that review, but it's still sitting up there so I doubt they'll do much about trying to get him removed from your CoF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot   I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot EmptyFri 10 Mar 2006, 18:39

Last edited by on Thu 23 Mar 2006, 17:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
drewboy
Admin
drewboy

Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot   I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot EmptyFri 10 Mar 2006, 18:44

you know what? this is going no-where. The thread was edited, the rule on it has been stated (and will look into editing the board rules to reflect that).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot   I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot EmptyFri 10 Mar 2006, 18:48

Last edited by on Thu 23 Mar 2006, 17:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jill Murphy

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2006-03-07

PostSubject: Re: I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot   I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot EmptyFri 10 Mar 2006, 20:25

If you feel besmirched by A N Other member putting you in their circle of trust (and I don't think anyone's really able to tell anyone else whether or not they should or shouldn't feel besmirched, everyone's got a limit) then the best thing to do is ask (either yourself or through one of the guides) Dooyoo to ask/tell A N Other to take you out. I'm sure Anne would understand this.
Back to top Go down
steerpyke

steerpyke

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot   I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot EmptyTue 28 Mar 2006, 01:32

is besmirching still legal in this day and age, will they never learn?
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Angus

Angus

Number of posts : 1970
Registration date : 2006-03-20

PostSubject: Re: I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot   I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot EmptyTue 28 Mar 2006, 11:26

Is anyone really bothered who trusts them or who thinks they are their friends on a site where bullshit rules?

Jeez, everyone who has a gripe with me can trust or not trust me and I would not even know or care. If this person happens to be a racist then he should not be on the site IMHO as any site that condones racist material sucks big style and will lose a lot of members and credibility for condoning such.

COT and COF are silly ideas and cause more arguments than anything else.

I put people in my COF sometimes to wind them up as it is funny how people react to seeing my name on their profile page.

Does anyone really, really care that much, really?

Last edited by on Tue 28 Mar 2006, 12:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cherishgifts.co.uk
badcompa

PostSubject: Re: I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot   I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot EmptyTue 28 Mar 2006, 11:59

Personally I couldnt give a fiddlers, I rarely look to see who even has me in it. It earns me no money and besides I never use the money as I donate it. I do however object to using the word Jeeeeez which everyone knows is my trademark, you will be receiving a letter from my solicitor !!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

Number of posts : 1970
Registration date : 2006-03-20

PostSubject: Re: I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot   I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot EmptyTue 28 Mar 2006, 12:59

your solicitor is spending too much time defending you on stalking charges to write me a letter Art.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cherishgifts.co.uk
badcompa

PostSubject: Re: I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot   I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot EmptyTue 28 Mar 2006, 14:46

sirg0508 wrote:
badcompany77 wrote:
Personally I couldnt give a fiddlers, I rarely look to see who even has me in it.

Well you seem to have a lot of fun moving me in and out of it Rolling Eyes

D Smile

I know Debs, am sorry about all that, you are back in it for good theses days, am a silly old fart Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot   I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot Empty

Back to top Go down

I want a person to remove ME from THEIR cot
Page 1 of 1