www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How challenging hard do you like your games?

Go down 
4 posters

How challenging do you like your games?
Very hard-It gives me a rush!
How challenging hard do you like your games? Vote_lcap0%How challenging hard do you like your games? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hard-I like a challenge
How challenging hard do you like your games? Vote_lcap50%How challenging hard do you like your games? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Medium-Not too easy but not too hard
How challenging hard do you like your games? Vote_lcap33%How challenging hard do you like your games? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Easy-Everything goes smooth
How challenging hard do you like your games? Vote_lcap17%How challenging hard do you like your games? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Very Easy-Who needs challenge?
How challenging hard do you like your games? Vote_lcap0%How challenging hard do you like your games? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Stunt_101

Stunt_101

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2006-11-07

How challenging hard do you like your games? Empty
PostSubject: How challenging hard do you like your games?   How challenging hard do you like your games? EmptyTue 24 Jul 2007, 18:11

I like my games to be at about Medium. It means i can finish the game but not fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tom_Clare

Tom_Clare

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2006-05-21

PostSubject: Re: How challenging hard do you like your games?   How challenging hard do you like your games? EmptyTue 24 Jul 2007, 19:23

Medium for me too. Games lose a sense of engagement when they are very easy, though I prefer one to be slightly too easy than slightly too hard - I get too stressed when I can't progress. Damn boss battles, always hated 'em...
Back to top Go down
http://uk.geocities.com/tom1clare
Ciao's Favourite Member

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: How challenging hard do you like your games?   How challenging hard do you like your games? EmptyTue 24 Jul 2007, 19:49

Medium -> hard

I want a challenge and I want value for money (in terms of playing time vs. money), but I don't want to be pulling out my hair and at no point in any game should I have to repeat the same section more than half a dozen times (ish) or rely on sheer amounts of luck to get through.
Back to top Go down
Stunt_101

Stunt_101

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2006-11-07

PostSubject: Re: How challenging hard do you like your games?   How challenging hard do you like your games? EmptyTue 24 Jul 2007, 19:49

I know boss battles are so annoying (well except in POP:Two Thrones). It's like on FFX i'm stuck on the dragon thing where you can shoot missles at it. I'd love to progress, but that is stopping me Sad
Back to top Go down
Tom_Clare

Tom_Clare

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2006-05-21

PostSubject: Re: How challenging hard do you like your games?   How challenging hard do you like your games? EmptyTue 24 Jul 2007, 22:51

Stunt_101 wrote:
I know boss battles are so annoying (well except in POP:Two Thrones). It's like on FFX i'm stuck on the dragon thing where you can shoot missles at it. I'd love to progress, but that is stopping me Sad

Ah, is that where you are on top of an airship? I had to level up for about 5 hours solid before I could vanquish that bugger.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.geocities.com/tom1clare
scream4bruce

scream4bruce

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: How challenging hard do you like your games?   How challenging hard do you like your games? EmptyWed 25 Jul 2007, 05:35

I chose hard. Despite not being too good at games I like the challenge, though it leaves me in despair when I can't progress...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How challenging hard do you like your games?   How challenging hard do you like your games? Empty

Back to top Go down

How challenging hard do you like your games?
Page 1 of 1