www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jon Snow a disgrace ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

Number of posts : 1105
Registration date : 2006-09-14

Jon Snow a disgrace ? Empty
PostSubject: Jon Snow a disgrace ?   Jon Snow a disgrace ? EmptyFri 29 Feb 2008, 19:06

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23445262-details/Viewers+furious+as+C4%E2%80%99s+Jon+Snow+thanks+God+for+Drudge/article.do

Jon Snow has created a furore by saying “I never thought I'd find myself saying thank God for Drudge.

“Editors have been sworn to secrecy over Prince Harry being sent to fight in Afghanistan … Drudge has blown their cover. One wonders whether viewers, readers and listeners will ever want to trust the media again?"

Drudge broke the media blackout yesterday, effectively blowing Prince Harry's cover and leading to Harry being pulled out today.

Personally I think Jon Snow's comments are a disgrace not to mention hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

Number of posts : 1982
Location : Here, There and Everywhere, but usually in a hotel somewhere
Registration date : 2006-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow a disgrace ?   Jon Snow a disgrace ? EmptySat 01 Mar 2008, 12:55

I dont think I understand the controversry, even having read that report.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwritersforum.co.uk
drewboy
Admin
drewboy

Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow a disgrace ?   Jon Snow a disgrace ? EmptySat 01 Mar 2008, 15:12

Just watched a BBC news clip on bbc.co.uk and I quote:

"Generally I don't like England all that much, I prefer to be away from all the press and the sh*te that they write"

Surprised the 'impartial' press have not picked up on that one. Perhaps it didn't suit them to talk too much about that?
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow a disgrace ?   Jon Snow a disgrace ? EmptySat 01 Mar 2008, 17:31

drewboy wrote:
Just watched a BBC news clip on bbc.co.uk and I quote:

"Generally I don't like England all that much, I prefer to be away from all the press and the sh*te that they write"

Surprised the 'impartial' press have not picked up on that one. Perhaps it didn't suit them to talk too much about that?

Who were they quoting? Rupert Murdoch.
Back to top Go down
drewboy
Admin
drewboy

Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow a disgrace ?   Jon Snow a disgrace ? EmptySat 01 Mar 2008, 21:06

Harry
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow a disgrace ?   Jon Snow a disgrace ? EmptySun 02 Mar 2008, 00:48

I preferred his quote which said he had not showered or washed his clothes for four days and it felt good to feel like ordinary people. Guess he has a rather unfavourable view of Grannies subjects when it comes to hygiene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Snow a disgrace ?   Jon Snow a disgrace ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jon Snow a disgrace ?
Page 1 of 1