www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Market Research

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ianst69

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Market Research Empty
PostSubject: Market Research   Market Research EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 09:28

Dear Forum
I am doing some market research and I would like some feedback for a new project that I am creating.
I have created website. Everyone and anyone can be an author in the longest novel ever written.
In addition it gives each writer a platform to be noticed as their page can contain links to their contact details.
The principle is very simple. Anyone, anywhere in the world with access to the internet can contribute a page or pages to this on-going story.
There are two world records up for grabs here.
1. The longest story every written (number of words).
2. The greatest number of authors contributing to a story.
These record attempts are registered with the Guinness Book of World Records (GWR) in London.
All anyone has to do is to log onto the website. www.thelongestnovel.com , read the summary of the story so far, read the last page, and submit a continuation of the story (1 page) themselves. If they are successful, it will be added to the story . . . and so on.
A contribution from each donation (min 1USD) will be made to a charity for visually handicapped children.
Would it be something that would interest you.
Thank you for your help.
Rgds
Back to top Go down

Market Research
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk :: ALL SITE INFORMATION-
Jump to: