www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NOT SO NEW TREND.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

NOT SO NEW TREND. Empty
PostSubject: NOT SO NEW TREND.   NOT SO NEW TREND. EmptySat 25 Mar 2006, 20:06

I have noticed that many writers on dooyoo write reviews in reply to other reviews they have read. I am generalising here, but it happened three times in the last week, as if the place is a message board. Has anyone else noticed ?
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532
Registration date : 2006-03-01

NOT SO NEW TREND. Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT SO NEW TREND.   NOT SO NEW TREND. EmptySun 26 Mar 2006, 10:13

I noticed one yeasterday, but one thing I could not understand with that particular one (I don't know of the others) was the rating it got. I think there were VU's and U's there down to SU's, even though I couldn't see the value of the piece as a review myself and rated NU (as the only one). It really was a thank you post with nothing of use there and still it was rated as if there was some content there. That really struck me as odd.

[/strike]
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

NOT SO NEW TREND. Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT SO NEW TREND.   NOT SO NEW TREND. EmptySun 26 Mar 2006, 10:15

No specifics here at all, but there have been quite a few of these in the last week or so.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
butters

butters

Number of posts : 975
Registration date : 2006-03-26

NOT SO NEW TREND. Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT SO NEW TREND.   NOT SO NEW TREND. EmptyMon 01 May 2006, 23:04

I comment on previous reviews i have done if they are on the same subject but dont shortcut my review in the process. I'll say-i used this reason in a previous review, but now....blah blah blah so if people havent read the previous review-they have the info still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NOT SO NEW TREND. Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT SO NEW TREND.   NOT SO NEW TREND. Empty

Back to top Go down

NOT SO NEW TREND.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk :: REVIEW SITE TALK :: DOOYOO-
Jump to: