www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Product proposals...

Go down 
+3
lisa2062
Thingywhatsit
lauricha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lauricha

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-05-16

Product proposals... Empty
PostSubject: Product proposals...   Product proposals... EmptyThu 25 May 2006, 16:46

Hiya!

Am I being really thick, but how do you suggest a product proposal on the Speakers corner? I cant seem to find out how to do it!

Thanks xx
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Product proposals...   Product proposals... EmptyThu 25 May 2006, 17:12

There is a section for speakers corner on the list. You must use the dooyoo link for the first link and for the photograph, find a photo that fits the category and post that link there. I usually use aclaimimages and try and find one that fits. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
lauricha

PostSubject: Re: Product proposals...   Product proposals... EmptyThu 25 May 2006, 17:57

I really dont get it at all! Sorry! can you direct me to the page that you can propose a product? Thanks xx Embarassed
Back to top Go down
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Product proposals...   Product proposals... EmptyThu 25 May 2006, 18:03

Hi, go into your profile on there, and there is a suggestions tab, scroll down that list and you'll find the discussion area. Lisa x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Product proposals...   Product proposals... EmptyMon 29 May 2006, 10:37

Did you manage Lisa?

Suggestions are really slowing up again. x
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
dabmim

dabmim

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2006-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Product proposals...   Product proposals... EmptyMon 29 May 2006, 15:26

I have lost hope in dooyoo as I did in ciao a while back...I can never find how to suggest a product either...
Back to top Go down
http://healthgossip.proboards82.com/index.cgi?
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Product proposals...   Product proposals... EmptyMon 29 May 2006, 15:49

It is really really simple and we can guide you through if you like. You go onto your own page and press the suggestions button. That takes you into a page which is relatively self explanatory, but if you get stuck come and ask one of us.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
lauricha

PostSubject: Re: Product proposals...   Product proposals... EmptyTue 30 May 2006, 16:48

Hello! I finally proposed the product I needed, it says its ranked 132 in the queue, but its been like that for about 5 days, any idea how long it takes?
Back to top Go down
butters

butters

Number of posts : 975
Registration date : 2006-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Product proposals...   Product proposals... EmptyTue 30 May 2006, 16:50

All different times really-depends when they get to work. I posted a suggestion and it stayed in queue position 132 for 5 days and then the next day it was added. Other times though it has taken a day. My longest wait was over two weeks though.

However, i'm saying soon as my recent one was 5 days
Back to top Go down
garleon

garleon

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Product proposals...   Product proposals... EmptyMon 05 Jun 2006, 00:41

Whaen it comes to product proposals on Dooyoo and Ciao I find that they are both very random. I remember suggesting 3 in the one day to both Ciao and dooyoo. Ciao took about 3 weeks for all of them. Dooyoo put waiting numbers of about 500 on them......but they went on within a week!!!. I think you can assume that they are both just going to put the proposal on if they get round to it.

My tip......submit and wait. Have the review written and ready to post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Product proposals...   Product proposals... Empty

Back to top Go down

Product proposals...
Page 1 of 1