www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

VERY HELPFUL AND MOST HELPFUL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

VERY HELPFUL AND MOST HELPFUL Empty
PostSubject: VERY HELPFUL AND MOST HELPFUL   VERY HELPFUL AND MOST HELPFUL EmptySat 10 Jun 2006, 09:39

I have noticed around the site that whilst very helpful is used rather a lot, there is one that says MOST HELPFUL. How can a review be the most helpful from all consumer angles ? Surely something that is very helpful to me might not be to someone else. How does this work ?
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
elvisdo

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-06-10

VERY HELPFUL AND MOST HELPFUL Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY HELPFUL AND MOST HELPFUL   VERY HELPFUL AND MOST HELPFUL EmptySun 11 Jun 2006, 00:27

The MOST HELPFUL review is reserved for the Category Leads and Advisors and one of their options to use in giving out ratings. In essence it is reserved for the review that they deem to be the best and most helpful out of all the ones for that particular subject. It's like getting an A+ for your report. I'm not sure if it also affects the ranking of your review in that particulat category as well.
Back to top Go down

VERY HELPFUL AND MOST HELPFUL
Page 1 of 1