www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

STATS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

STATS Empty
PostSubject: STATS   STATS EmptySun 11 Jun 2006, 08:40

Not interested in particular reviews so please don't mention them, but the most interesting stat to me is how much the public read the reviews that I wrote on any website. It was interesting to note that in certain areas, dooyoo get a lot less hits than ciao do, whilst in others they excel. I suppose that the way in which we can make our reviews more helpful to the public is to keep an eye on stats and see which get read on dooyoo, epinions and ciao the most. Books do well on ciao. Lifestyle (home and garden) and films seem to do better on Dooyoo. Has anyone else noticed big differences ?
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532
Registration date : 2006-03-01

STATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: STATS   STATS EmptySun 11 Jun 2006, 09:45

Yeah, I see my music reviews tend to fare better on Dooyoo while my anime reviews are more popular on Ciao, the division being about the same (with the odd exception if something's really popular it gets read more anyways).
Back to top Go down

STATS
Page 1 of 1