www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FreeFivers - REWARD SITE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
badcompa

FreeFivers - REWARD SITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: FreeFivers - REWARD SITE   FreeFivers - REWARD SITE EmptyFri 07 Apr 2006, 12:26

Nice one Sirgio, I will give this one a look Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Louizalass

Louizalass

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: FreeFivers - REWARD SITE   FreeFivers - REWARD SITE EmptyThu 13 Apr 2006, 23:19

I'm still waiting patiently for them to reply to a Ticket query because I have £123 owing to me for about 2 weeks and this amount has not gone down at all... and they say they are just about finished with the cheque runs for this month. I've tried asking what the delay is via the forum but I didn't realise I'd signed in as a guest. Seems daft that you have to sign in all over again even though you've signed in on the home page. Crying or Very sad

I sent them another e-mail at lunchtime but no reply yet. No

competitions@thecareerbreaksite.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.daydreamdwellings.com
Louizalass

Louizalass

PostSubject: Re: FreeFivers - REWARD SITE   FreeFivers - REWARD SITE EmptySat 15 Apr 2006, 12:09

Yes - they've been validated for at least 2 weeks that I know of. They are really slow in getting back to me. I left a note on the forum over a week ago and then put in a ticket marked High priority. Did that 2 days ago but still haven't heard a thing back. Even a quick automated email that my query is being looked into would be something!

Shall give it till Monday then get back in touch with them. I find it silly that you have to sign in again on the forum. Or should I say, it's not that you have to sign in again, it's that if you respond to a thread and haven't signed in, your name just comes up as a 'Guest'. I left one message on the payments thread and someone had read it and pointed out I needed to sign in so admin would know who I was Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2006-04-15

PostSubject: Re: FreeFivers - REWARD SITE   FreeFivers - REWARD SITE EmptyTue 18 Apr 2006, 00:30

Sounds too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
Louizalass

Louizalass

PostSubject: Re: FreeFivers - REWARD SITE   FreeFivers - REWARD SITE EmptyTue 18 Apr 2006, 21:36

I got an answer - finally! It was the Easter weekend that slowed things up. I am actually owed a little over £123. In my profile, there's a wee box were you 'stipulate' an amount between £25-£200. This is where the problem has occurred. Actually, I'm quite cross about it because if I've earned £123 and that is what is owing to me (that is the amount that has been validated) then I should be paid the £123 in full, if I want it. And I do want it. Which is why I thought the stupid box was giving me the option of up to £200. I think the amount just before the £200 is £100 so as I'm owed £123 then, obviously, I selected the £200. See my thinking here?

Anyway, it would appear I've now missed the bloody cheque run. So I shall have to wait till next month. It also looks like I'll have to request £100 for the next cheque run and in the meantime try and earn a few more quid for the following month (or whenever) to up the next cheque to £25.

Ho hum!

At least YSC paid up their cheques no bother (I got £90) and within a matter of days. Okay, maybe they missed out a few ebay clicks, but I wasn't complaining with the service they gave!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Louizalass

Louizalass

PostSubject: Re: FreeFivers - REWARD SITE   FreeFivers - REWARD SITE EmptyTue 18 Apr 2006, 23:41

Thanks, Sirge! Let's see what happens! I do think they should send me my cheque now though instead of making me wait! I tried a few times via the forums to get some advice as to why my balance hadn't gone down. It was only after the Easter weekend that I got a reply and by then it was too late. Not my fault!! Well, okay, it was my fault I had set my thingy at £200 but I'd been querying the problem for about a fortnight!
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: FreeFivers - REWARD SITE   FreeFivers - REWARD SITE EmptySat 16 Sep 2006, 10:40

For some reason I'm doing the occasional click through however my account does not seem to incraes from the current £15 amount, anyone else having this problem or any ideas why it may not be increasing?
Back to top Go down
fizzywizzy

fizzywizzy

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: FreeFivers - REWARD SITE   FreeFivers - REWARD SITE EmptyFri 24 Nov 2006, 11:33

Just earned another £25! Hurrah! Such easy money
Back to top Go down
fizzywizzy

fizzywizzy

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: FreeFivers - REWARD SITE   FreeFivers - REWARD SITE EmptyTue 09 Jan 2007, 13:17

I love Freefivers! They are really contributing to the Helsinki fund!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FreeFivers - REWARD SITE   FreeFivers - REWARD SITE Empty

Back to top Go down

FreeFivers - REWARD SITE
Page 1 of 1