www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello! Hi!! and a Happy New Year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Newfloridian

Newfloridian

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Hello! Hi!! and a Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Hi!! and a Happy New Year   Hello! Hi!! and a Happy New Year EmptySat 30 Dec 2006, 22:15

I realised that I never added a message to this thread so I thought I would start the new year by rectifying that. Having dabbled with trivago for some months, I have put it to one side for the moment and have returned to my primary web based enterprise - genealogy! I am celebrating 2007 with a new Coat of Arms (yes - a genuine one) of which my avatar is my crest (the bit which sits on top of the helmet!). Maybe I'll swap it for my shield in due course. I have been upgrading the authoring software from which the site was built and it includes a mapping facility similar to that used in trivago. I have added some family history based articles to CIAO in the past so once everything is up and running again, maybe I will review the Arms process.

A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE - AND HAPPY REVIEWING

Alan

www.craxford-family.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://www.craxford-family.co.uk
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

Number of posts : 1982
Location : Here, There and Everywhere, but usually in a hotel somewhere
Registration date : 2006-03-18

Hello! Hi!! and a Happy New Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! Hi!! and a Happy New Year   Hello! Hi!! and a Happy New Year EmptySat 30 Dec 2006, 23:00

Happy New Year Alan, and good luck with 2007 ventures

(and who is going to approve all my lovely Bermudian photographs on Trivago now..!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwritersforum.co.uk

Hello! Hi!! and a Happy New Year
Page 1 of 1