www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?

Go down 
+15
Ziggy!
Tom_Clare
dididave
WormThatTurned
thebluehippo
butters
Stunt_101
marandina
WendyBull
atticusuk
Helix
Ailran
berlioz
spoilt_little_brat
lisa2062
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? Empty
PostSubject: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptyThu 29 Mar 2007, 21:33

Personally I can't wait to see what the 'Hitcher' remake will be like, also sequels to Pirates of the Caribbean, Shrek and The Fantastic Four. Lisa x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptyThu 29 Mar 2007, 22:46

Without a doubt it just has to be shrek 3! Does anyone know when the next harry potter film is out?
Back to top Go down
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptyFri 30 Mar 2007, 00:58

Kiki's Delivery Service. And yes I know it's a 1989 film, but when given a chance to see it on the big screen, I'm all excited.
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptyFri 30 Mar 2007, 10:52

spoilt_little_brat wrote:
Without a doubt it just has to be shrek 3! Does anyone know when the next harry potter film is out?

Potter is out 13th July the week after Die Hard 4!
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptyFri 30 Mar 2007, 17:44

Oh YAY! Baby will only be 2 weeks old but never mind, time to call in some baby sitting favours!
Back to top Go down
lisa2062

lisa2062

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptySat 31 Mar 2007, 22:28

Oh and Sunshine looks good as well! Lisa x
Back to top Go down
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptySun 01 Apr 2007, 01:52

Oh, and Indiana Jones 4, though much more excited about waiting what John Williams will do music wise as the three previous scores were fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptyMon 09 Apr 2007, 15:34

I'm not sure there is anything I am jumping at the bit to see, though die Hard 4 does pique my interest way more than any other of the sequels that are going to flood the cinemas this summer.
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptyMon 23 Apr 2007, 01:10

Just seen Blades of Glory and that is well worth a look, funny as hell.

Want to see Pirates of caribbean, Spiderman 3, Shrek 3, Harry Potter and man even see Simpsons the movie. There are some good films out soon though.
Back to top Go down
Helix

Helix

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-06-22

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptySun 29 Apr 2007, 00:21

ohh die hard 4, seen a big poster for that in the cinema, can't wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptySun 29 Apr 2007, 15:31

Rarely go so not looking forward to anything, may catch Sppiderman at half term while the car is being serviced.
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptySun 29 Apr 2007, 18:54

And I have now seen the trailer(s) for The Grindhouse double bill of Planet Terror and Death Proof... cannot wait for them!
Back to top Go down
lisa2062

lisa2062

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptyMon 30 Apr 2007, 22:10

Me neither Smile. Lisa x
Back to top Go down
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptyTue 01 May 2007, 09:35

My son is having his birthday at the local cinema on the 12th and we're all watching Spiderman 3, him and 10 mates! How will I keep them quiet????????? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
marandina

marandina

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2006-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptyTue 01 May 2007, 10:21

You could get the Easter bunny to shout at 'em lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.casheroonie.com
lisa2062

lisa2062

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptyWed 02 May 2007, 20:23

A bag of gobstoppers Smile Lisa x
Back to top Go down
Stunt_101

Stunt_101

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2006-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptyWed 02 May 2007, 20:50

Shrek The Third, Fantastic Four:Rise Of The Silver Surfer, Transformers, Die Hard 4.0 and Oceans 13.
Back to top Go down
marandina

marandina

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptyWed 02 May 2007, 21:30

I'm seriously tempted by Spiderman 3 on release 4th May. I thought the first Fantastic Four movie was poor and it's put me off the sequel. No doubt it'll be brilliant then.
Back to top Go down
WendyBull

WendyBull

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptyWed 02 May 2007, 21:48

marandina wrote:
I'm seriously tempted by Spiderman 3

You can always come to the party with us.! LOL
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptyThu 03 May 2007, 11:14

The Fantastic Four sequel actually looks pretty good, going by the trailer anyway, and i disliked the first one. Spider-man 3... hmm well I leave it for you to read my review later today or tomorrow... ... .. . that's all I'm going to say!
Back to top Go down
butters

butters

Number of posts : 975
Registration date : 2006-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptySun 20 May 2007, 04:03

PotC3 looks amazing, can't wait for it. The New Harry Potter i'll also see, and Spiderman 3. Ad the simpsons. May see Die Hard 4 in december, though im not a big fan

Shrek 3 looks a little disappointing to me, the trailer didn't exactly wow me
Back to top Go down
WendyBull

WendyBull

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptySun 20 May 2007, 09:22

Saw Spiderman 3 - kids behaved Very Happy - thought it was pretty good. Going to see Shrek 3 now as soon as it is out and have been trying to get to the cinema to see Next but failing miserably.
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptySun 20 May 2007, 11:30

Die Hard is out in July, the week before Harry Potter, unless they have changed it Smile

Oh and Butters Next is a good film, very enjoyable indeed!
Back to top Go down
marandina

marandina

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptySun 20 May 2007, 15:44

I suspect I'll be fighting for tickets for Pirates OTC 3 for next weekend. Pester power's a difficult thing to ignore, y'know Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
thebluehippo

thebluehippo

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2006-08-30

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? EmptySun 20 May 2007, 21:05

Anyone seen the John Rambo trailer, not saying it will be a great film but looks like it will be insanely violent and have a lot of action in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?   What films are you looking forward to seeing this year? Empty

Back to top Go down

What films are you looking forward to seeing this year?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next