www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Britain's Got Talent

Go down 
+4
dididave
WendyBull
spoilt_little_brat
marandina
8 posters
AuthorMessage
marandina

marandina

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2006-04-01

Britain's Got Talent Empty
PostSubject: Britain's Got Talent   Britain's Got Talent EmptySat 16 Jun 2007, 20:43

I have to say, I'm loving this load of old guff. Ant & Dec never miss and the acts get as many column inches in The Sun as Big Brother!
Back to top Go down
http://www.casheroonie.com
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Britain's Got Talent   Britain's Got Talent EmptySun 17 Jun 2007, 01:40

I love it too! When I first heard about it I thought it would be crap, but it really does work!
Back to top Go down
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Britain's Got Talent   Britain's Got Talent EmptySun 17 Jun 2007, 09:46

I have missed it all so far and really wanted to see it, grr.
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
dididave

dididave

Number of posts : 637
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Britain's Got Talent   Britain's Got Talent EmptySun 17 Jun 2007, 10:31

Some of the acts in the semi finals were dreadful! Doctor Gore? Saying that some are fantastic. I think the Bar Wizards are really entertaining and the bloke whose brother died should have gone through too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2424828235
marandina

marandina

PostSubject: Re: Britain's Got Talent   Britain's Got Talent EmptySun 17 Jun 2007, 11:04

That Dr Gore act was a sight, wasn't it? It was more of an autopsy!

Yeah, the singer should have gone through but everyone always votes for the little girl solos. I wonder whether there's a Madeline effect in there y'know.

Should be a good final tonight although it clashes with England U-21 v Serbia. Bah!
Back to top Go down
dididave

dididave

PostSubject: Re: Britain's Got Talent   Britain's Got Talent EmptySun 17 Jun 2007, 11:41

marandina wrote:
That Dr Gore act was a sight, wasn't it? It was more of an autopsy!

Yeah, the singer should have gone through but everyone always votes for the little girl solos. I wonder whether there's a Madeline effect in there y'know.

Should be a good final tonight although it clashes with England U-21 v Serbia. Bah!

Sky+ my friend 'tis the future!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Britain's Got Talent   Britain's Got Talent EmptySun 17 Jun 2007, 12:41

Good old fashioned Saturday night variety for the family. A sex offender, the two guys that were trying NOT to serve my drinks last night and a 1980s break dancing act!. Love it.
Back to top Go down
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

Number of posts : 1105
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Britain's Got Talent   Britain's Got Talent EmptySun 17 Jun 2007, 13:38

Is Piers Morgan trying to be Simon Cowell or what !!

I liked the singer whose brother died too.
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Britain's Got Talent   Britain's Got Talent EmptySun 17 Jun 2007, 19:10

marandina wrote:

I know, she does look a lot like her! Although she was brilliant for her age, I just really hate kid singers and as soon as I saw her I just thought to myself that she is going to be used to make someone a lot of money- and it seems I was right as I heard she will be offered some sort of music deal.
Back to top Go down
dididave

dididave

PostSubject: Re: Britain's Got Talent   Britain's Got Talent EmptySun 17 Jun 2007, 19:53

spoilt_little_brat wrote:
marandina wrote:

I know, she does look a lot like her! Although she was brilliant for her age, I just really hate kid singers and as soon as I saw her I just thought to myself that she is going to be used to make someone a lot of money- and it seems I was right as I heard she will be offered some sort of music deal.

Inevitable for many of them, Simon has pounds signs for her and Paul Potts.
Back to top Go down
marandina

marandina

PostSubject: Re: Britain's Got Talent   Britain's Got Talent EmptySun 17 Jun 2007, 21:49

I have Sky+ Dave but it just ain't the same as watching it live.

By rights, Paul Potts *should* win although he's been slated in The Sun for being almost "semi-professional". Ho hum...good luck to 'em all even if it's a shoe-in for one of the little girl acts. Decided to watch the Eng U-21s anyway. Come on ENG - ER - LUND!!!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

PostSubject: Re: Britain's Got Talent   Britain's Got Talent EmptySun 17 Jun 2007, 22:45

I thought the girl was more like the one who sang about Grandma in 1983?
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Britain's Got Talent   Britain's Got Talent EmptyTue 19 Jun 2007, 15:00

Saw the opera singer who won it on GMTV the other morning, if that was the best they could come up with I was glad I missed it completely although checking out Amanda Holden would be a good use of time in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

Number of posts : 1105
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Britain's Got Talent   Britain's Got Talent EmptyTue 19 Jun 2007, 18:37

One was a paedo, a transexual girl band turned out to be prostitutes. What a PR disaster !!
Back to top Go down
liz1102

liz1102

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Britain's Got Talent   Britain's Got Talent EmptyTue 19 Jun 2007, 18:59

WormThatTurned wrote:
One was a paedo, a transexual girl band turned out to be prostitutes. What a PR disaster !!

Indeed, that's all I ever knew about the show as all my knowledge came from reading the headlines of newspapers coming through my checkout. Still didn't encourage me to actually watch it in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

PostSubject: Re: Britain's Got Talent   Britain's Got Talent EmptyWed 20 Jun 2007, 00:10

What price a Carphone Warehouse operatic commercial.lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Britain's Got Talent   Britain's Got Talent Empty

Back to top Go down

Britain's Got Talent
Page 1 of 1