www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worst game ever?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunt_101

Stunt_101

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2006-11-07

Worst game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Worst game ever?   Worst game ever? EmptyMon 16 Jul 2007, 18:06

Probably my worst game is WWE Crush Hour (1.8 from me). Awful game.
Back to top Go down
Tom_Clare

Tom_Clare

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2006-05-21

Worst game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst game ever?   Worst game ever? EmptyMon 16 Jul 2007, 18:10

Tunguska: Legend Of Faith on the PlayStation.

The lead guy actually dies in the opening FMV, and after playing the wretched game for half an hour, you'll be wishing the same happened to you.
Back to top Go down
http://uk.geocities.com/tom1clare
Stunt_101

Stunt_101

Worst game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst game ever?   Worst game ever? EmptyMon 16 Jul 2007, 18:11

Tom_Clare wrote:
The guy dies in the opening cut-scene

Lol he must of been playing that game too much then.
Back to top Go down
Tom_Clare

Tom_Clare

Worst game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst game ever?   Worst game ever? EmptyMon 16 Jul 2007, 18:14

Hehe the collision parameters are so bad that you can actually get hit by revolving blade traps from several feet away - obviously the publishers couldn't afford playtesters (or games programmers for that matter). WinkSmile
Back to top Go down
Stunt_101

Stunt_101

Worst game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst game ever?   Worst game ever? EmptyMon 16 Jul 2007, 18:15

Tom_Clare wrote:
the collision parameters are so bad that you can actually get hit by revolving blade traps from several feet away

This is making Crush Hour sound good lol
Back to top Go down
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

Worst game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst game ever?   Worst game ever? EmptyMon 16 Jul 2007, 20:09

Cat woman PC version! The checkout points are few and far between which although is nothing out of the usual, to get to them is nothing short of a miracle. The controls are terrible especially when you have to use the whip to swing from one cable to another. I'd start off alright and then find it impossible to reach to the other side. The game is so poorly put together that I wonder if anyone has actually made it to the end. Lisa x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
Stunt_101

Stunt_101

Worst game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst game ever?   Worst game ever? EmptyMon 16 Jul 2007, 21:37

Ouch, definately somthing i'll skip then.
Back to top Go down
Tom_Clare

Tom_Clare

Worst game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst game ever?   Worst game ever? EmptyMon 16 Jul 2007, 22:14

Damn those naff film tie-ins, will there ever be an end?! No, probably not.
Back to top Go down
Stunt_101

Stunt_101

Worst game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst game ever?   Worst game ever? EmptyTue 17 Jul 2007, 00:07

The only good movie tie-in is King Kong
Back to top Go down
scream4bruce

scream4bruce

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2006-11-14

Worst game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst game ever?   Worst game ever? EmptyWed 18 Jul 2007, 17:22

The Star Wars games for the SNES were pretty good. Smile

I've had The Crow: City of Angels as my least favourite, but I don't feel I've played it enough to put it down as my choice.

I would opt for Fist of the North Star on the NES. While the play mechanics are not the worst I've come across, you've got consistently horrible music on a 7 second loop which upset me. Also when you use the touch of death (I'm not familiar with the series) the enemy head swells before exploding into a smattering of blocks, which along with the sound effects, makes for a horrific combination.
Back to top Go down
Stunt_101

Stunt_101

Worst game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst game ever?   Worst game ever? EmptyWed 18 Jul 2007, 19:12

scream4bruce wrote:
Also when you use the touch of death (I'm not familiar with the series) the enemy head swells before exploding into a smattering of blocks, which along with the sound effects, makes for a horrific combination.

Makes me shudder No
Back to top Go down
Tom_Clare

Tom_Clare

Worst game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst game ever?   Worst game ever? EmptyThu 19 Jul 2007, 14:19

scream4bruce wrote:

I would opt for Fist of the North Star on the NES. While the play mechanics are not the worst I've come across, you've got consistently horrible music on a 7 second loop which upset me. Also when you use the touch of death (I'm not familiar with the series) the enemy head swells before exploding into a smattering of blocks, which along with the sound effects, makes for a horrific combination.

You've played Tunguska right? It's worse than that?! Arghgrh keep it away KEEP IT AWAY! Wink
Back to top Go down
scream4bruce

scream4bruce

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2006-11-14

Worst game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst game ever?   Worst game ever? EmptyThu 19 Jul 2007, 14:56

Ah, the legendary Tunguska... I found it unbelievably lacking (to think I finished it Shocked )

Luckily (lol) it had no music, whereas [the music for] Fist of the North Star perhaps made my head swell, possibly close to exploding...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Worst game ever? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst game ever?   Worst game ever? Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst game ever?
Page 1 of 1