www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.

Go down 
+4
The Polar One
Ailran
Ciao's Favourite Member
Thingywhatsit
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. Empty
PostSubject: NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.   NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. EmptyTue 31 Jul 2007, 20:06

If you notice any particular article that you consider outstanding, Helium are looking for nominations for their newsletters on all channels. Please send them in to Barbara at content@helium.com heading the email Nominations.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
Ciao's Favourite Member

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.   NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. EmptyTue 31 Jul 2007, 20:49

Nominate any of mine... they're all much better than the "researched" tripe you find on Helium.
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.   NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. EmptyWed 08 Aug 2007, 13:16

Does Helium actually have any 'outstanding' articles then?

I guess they are having trouble finding them amongst all the rubbish that they want help from their members Smile
Back to top Go down
Ciao's Favourite Member

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.   NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. EmptyWed 08 Aug 2007, 15:19

Back to top Go down
The Polar One

The Polar One

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.   NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. EmptyWed 08 Aug 2007, 20:46

Trumpet tooter Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://bearandbeyond.wordpress.com
Ciao's Favourite Member

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.   NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. EmptyThu 09 Aug 2007, 14:15

There's work in there that's better than most you'll find on Helium. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

Number of posts : 355

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.   NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. EmptySat 11 Aug 2007, 15:05

Hmm let me guess.. that is going to be all your ones isnt it!
Back to top Go down
Ciao's Favourite Member

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.   NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. EmptySat 11 Aug 2007, 15:42

Of course.

Top quality articles, one and all.

Far better than most of the mince posted on Helium on a daily basis. Unsullied by competition entrance, too!
Back to top Go down
The Polar One

The Polar One

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.   NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. EmptySun 12 Aug 2007, 00:40

I like mince. Preferably in pies though. If helium came in pie format I'd gobble it up. Although Jamie Oliver may give me stern looks for eating all that junk food.
Back to top Go down
http://bearandbeyond.wordpress.com
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.   NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. EmptySun 12 Aug 2007, 01:12

Aaron wrote:
I am a veteran and a successful high profile member of UK-based consumer review sites

You just keep telling yourself that... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ciao's Favourite Member

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.   NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. EmptySun 12 Aug 2007, 01:23

It's all true!

I'm a veteran i.e. old (and probably the longest serving active member of Dooyoo)

I'm high profile - quite a few people know about my lovely 'clava picture and certainly plenty of people know me on Ciao (i.e. reported me to abuse)

I'm successful - I've done quite well out of Crowns and the PF thank you very much.

See? That statement does exactly what it says on the tin. Do you want me to write you a lovely statement for Helium, Bernard? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.   NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. EmptySun 12 Aug 2007, 01:25

Please do! I'd love to get exposure on a site I'm not a member of.
Back to top Go down
ethyl

ethyl

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.   NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. EmptyTue 06 May 2008, 02:02

The Helium contest closes 05/07. I would like to know as more people join the contest are the first people who entered booted off? I was 12th way back, dropped ed 26 and now I'm not even in the running.

Seems if you wait till the end and then enter you get a better chance. Anyone know how this works?
Back to top Go down
http://www.helium.com/users/405896
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.   NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. EmptyTue 06 May 2008, 05:58

From my experience it doesn't make a great deal of difference, although I usually post about Saturday or Sunday.
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.   NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. EmptySat 10 May 2008, 21:34

berlioz wrote:
Aaron wrote:
I am a veteran and a successful high profile member of UK-based consumer review sites

You just keep telling yourself that... Rolling Eyes

Yeah but did Dooyoo describe you as a veteran? I think not.
Back to top Go down
ethyl

ethyl

PostSubject: What nomination?   NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. EmptySat 10 May 2008, 22:47

I got a message in my e-mail that there was an answer to "Nomination of Outstanding Articles." Not sure where this is. Is there a nomination going on now Sleep ?
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.   NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. EmptyWed 14 May 2008, 05:57

Not that I am aware of.
Back to top Go down
ethyl

ethyl

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.   NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. EmptyWed 14 May 2008, 18:29

Don't know how I got into that mode. Keep getting a note in my e-mail about outstanding nominations. Do you know how I can correct it?

I did sign up to receive a notiice if anyone sent me a note as I don't always pop into the Review Writers Forum every day.
Back to top Go down
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.   NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. EmptyWed 14 May 2008, 20:04

ethyl wrote:
Don't know how I got into that mode. Keep getting a note in my e-mail about outstanding nominations. Do you know how I can correct it?

I did sign up to receive a notiice if anyone sent me a note as I don't always pop into the Review Writers Forum every day.

I think every time someone replies to this thread you will get a notice to say there is a reply. I think the check box is in your "Profile" somewhere and you need to uncheck it if you don't want to get notifications. x
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
ethyl

ethyl

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.   NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. EmptyThu 15 May 2008, 02:01

Thank for answering WendyBull. I will check my profile and see what's set up there. I'm not a "computer" person so sometimes it takes me awhile to figure out how everything works.

How come people don't check where they are from? I think it would be interesting to know where folks are located. Where are you? How's the weather?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.   NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES. Empty

Back to top Go down

NOMINATIONS OF OUTSTANDING ARTICLES.
Page 1 of 1