www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Updated reviews not listing corrrectly? Help required

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eljimbob

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-01-20

Updated reviews not listing corrrectly? Help required Empty
PostSubject: Updated reviews not listing corrrectly? Help required   Updated reviews not listing corrrectly? Help required EmptyMon 05 May 2008, 21:21

Hey all, a while since I last logged into here.

Now I come with a specific issue. I have updated a review, it updated fine, showed old date and updated date was brackets. Fine. However it does not appear at the top of my review list where I want it to be. Of the two options Ciao gives for the updated listing I checked for it to be shown at the top of my reviews (the first option I think) but it hasn't shifted from the old position i.e. that of the original date of the review. I checked the other option on a second update but that also did the same i.e. checking eithe roption appears to do the same thing. Is this someting I am doing, a bug, or something new I do not know about (having be away so long from the site and all that jazz).

Regards to you all.

James
Back to top Go down
matty0501

matty0501

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Updated reviews not listing corrrectly? Help required Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updated reviews not listing corrrectly? Help required   Updated reviews not listing corrrectly? Help required EmptyMon 05 May 2008, 22:03

Ciao altered it a while ago. I have no idea why, but there doesn't seem to be a way to get your review to the top of the list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiperman.co.uk

Updated reviews not listing corrrectly? Help required
Page 1 of 1