www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Newsletter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: Newsletter   Newsletter EmptyThu 22 May 2008, 10:25

I have just actually read the Ciao newsletter for the month rather than delete it as I usually do. Out of interest I checked out the interview and also the member who was interviewed, sure made me laugh, they have written one review in the whole of 2008 (admittedly a cafe review on the subject of the interview but written in May only a few days before the newsletter would have been put together).

Their prevous review was rated Off opic although thy did Diamond before that on another review in 2007.

That level of activity makes me look like a vibrant member of the Ciao community, where do they get them. Later in the newsletter I wrote a piece I needed a translator for the English was rather obscure in places. Needless it was from a German employee so I cannot criticise their attempts per se but no other company would allow their public communication to be so poor.
Back to top Go down
Ciao's Favourite Member

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2006-12-20

Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newsletter   Newsletter EmptyThu 22 May 2008, 11:32

The newsletter had/has great potential to actually offer the member something, but apart from pushing the video reviews (all these interviewed members seem to have done at least a couple), it's so bad it's counter-productive.

I'm still tempted to write a review on them! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
scream4bruce

scream4bruce

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2006-11-14

Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newsletter   Newsletter EmptyThu 22 May 2008, 17:22

I found this month's newletter made for malice joy reading. Smile
Back to top Go down
koshkha

koshkha

Number of posts : 1091
Location : Northants & S. Cheshire - depends on the day of the week
Registration date : 2006-08-17

Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newsletter   Newsletter EmptySat 24 May 2008, 17:16

The first few had interviews with people that I assumed they'd made up. Then we had a few where they interviewed people who we knew DID exist but about such stupid topics. For example why did they do the Eurovision LAST month? Why did they interview someone who clearly knew as little about the topic as the person setting the questions? and why did they think Sandy Shaw was a man?

I still have no idea what the newsletter is supposed to be for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newsletter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newsletter   Newsletter Empty

Back to top Go down

Newsletter
Page 1 of 1