www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Archerfish (PTC) Paid to Click

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
belfin

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Archerfish (PTC) Paid to Click Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archerfish (PTC) Paid to Click   Archerfish (PTC) Paid to Click EmptySat 24 Feb 2007, 13:45

Just signed up using your referral and it looks pretty good.

Thanks for that - anything to earn a bit of extra cash.

Belinda
Back to top Go down
jo145

jo145

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Archerfish (PTC) Paid to Click   Archerfish (PTC) Paid to Click EmptySun 01 Apr 2007, 20:55

I also signed up after reading Belinda's review on Ciao. I've nearly got a whole pound! LOL. I think it would help if I could get more people to join! Not goint to earn a million here!
Back to top Go down
belfin

PostSubject: Re: Archerfish (PTC) Paid to Click   Archerfish (PTC) Paid to Click EmptyWed 04 Apr 2007, 19:41

I've made nearly £3.50 since joining this one just over a month ago so that's not bad. The secret is definitely the referrals though.

My name got to 3rd spot at one point this week and is skirting around the top 10 although I'm not sure it will still be there at the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
belfin

PostSubject: Re: Archerfish (PTC) Paid to Click   Archerfish (PTC) Paid to Click EmptySat 07 Apr 2007, 09:13

cheers Very Happy cheers

I won £2 in the clicking competition for last week getting to 4th spot. Seems to be worth the effort after all.

Belinda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archerfish (PTC) Paid to Click   Archerfish (PTC) Paid to Click Empty

Back to top Go down

Archerfish (PTC) Paid to Click
Page 1 of 1