www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pure Profile

Go down 
+6
helencbradshaw
promotions_lass
masterblaster1982
WendyBull
lisa2062
Thingywhatsit
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

Pure Profile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pure Profile   Pure Profile - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug 2007, 18:31

I am having real problems with this site now. I do the 5p click everyday but it very rarely adds the money to my account. I think it is since we swapped to Vista and when I use IE7 I think. Is IE7 the latest explorer?

Anyway, I did report it to them but they say everything is fine as they looked at my history and saw that the 5p does go on sometimes. I would say 8/10 times it does not add to my total! Grr.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
Minnitee

Minnitee

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2006-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Pure Profile   Pure Profile - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Aug 2007, 22:33

I gave up on them when I claimed my first payment (only £5 amazon voucher) and they sent me one that had been sent to someone else 6 months earlier, I had to call amazon to find out why I couldn't use it and they tried to check details for a completely different person. Not very good when you spend almost a week trying to sort things out and get the correct voucher.
Back to top Go down
liz1102

liz1102

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Pure Profile   Pure Profile - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Aug 2007, 19:43

WendyBull wrote:
I am having real problems with this site now. I do the 5p click everyday but it very rarely adds the money to my account. I think it is since we swapped to Vista and when I use IE7 I think. Is IE7 the latest explorer?

Anyway, I did report it to them but they say everything is fine as they looked at my history and saw that the 5p does go on sometimes. I would say 8/10 times it does not add to my total! Grr.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Recently they made some kind of change (like now it says '5p for clicking on these offers about glasses', instead of choosing what I wanted to pretend to click on) and ever since then the 5p's dont add to my account.

It also took them 8 weeks to process my £25 payment, in which time I made another £10 anyway!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure Profile   Pure Profile - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pure Profile
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2