www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOG-IN NOT STICKING

Go down 
+8
sit2020
koshkha
lisa2062
berlioz
Thingywhatsit
COOOEEE
Silverblue
Louizalass
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Louizalass

Louizalass

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2006-02-28

LOG-IN NOT STICKING Empty
PostSubject: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptyTue 28 Nov 2006, 01:04

Have managed to rate 1 review this evening. Just tried to rate another but had to log in again - and realised that the log-in is not sticking.

Anyone else having the same probs?
Back to top Go down
http://www.daydreamdwellings.com
Silverblue

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptyTue 28 Nov 2006, 01:09

Yes, having the same problems - on ciao UK AND on ciao Germany.
Back to top Go down
COOOEEE

COOOEEE

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2006-03-07

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptyTue 28 Nov 2006, 01:10

Ciao must be down as I can't even log in at the moment. They are doing an awful lot of site maintenance this week so it will probably be back up and running quite soon.
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptyTue 28 Nov 2006, 01:36

They have an apology in members page about bank balances going down to zero but I have had problems today leaving comments and rating.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptyTue 28 Nov 2006, 02:05

I managed to rate the one review I read on Ciao today. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptyTue 28 Nov 2006, 02:06

Yeh but did you read it ? Now there is a rarity.
Back to top Go down
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptyTue 28 Nov 2006, 02:09

Since it was the only one, yes I did.
Back to top Go down
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptyTue 28 Nov 2006, 21:33

Seems to be alright at the moment. Lisa x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
lisa2062

lisa2062

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptySat 09 Dec 2006, 22:41

Just been over there and the log in is playing up again. I sent a couple of messages went to rate a review, and then it asked me to log on again. I tried this, but it just kept asking me to log on. Lisa x
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptySat 09 Dec 2006, 22:43

Service temporarily unavailable

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are currently updating the system. Please check back later.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Back to top Go down
koshkha

koshkha

Number of posts : 1091
Location : Northants & S. Cheshire - depends on the day of the week
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptySat 09 Dec 2006, 22:48

I'm having the same problem. Good to know I'm not the only one.
Back to top Go down
lisa2062

lisa2062

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptySat 09 Dec 2006, 22:50

They certainly seem to be having alot of techical problems over there recently! Lisa x
Back to top Go down
sit2020

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-04-23

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptySat 09 Dec 2006, 22:52

AGHHHHHH I have wrote one review this month, just posted it and now nobody can read it BOO HOO Sad
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptySat 09 Dec 2006, 22:54

hehe I had that problem last time ! Don't worry, we all have alerts when they work again.
Back to top Go down
sit2020

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptySat 09 Dec 2006, 22:56

Well I suppose it will be on the front page for a long time
Back to top Go down
sit2020

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptySat 09 Dec 2006, 22:57

At least I got it on the grren side though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sit2020

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptySat 09 Dec 2006, 22:58

Green even
Back to top Go down
anonymili

anonymili

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptySat 09 Dec 2006, 23:13

Bah, Ciao is really getting on my nerves lately. I was going through the new reviews list reading and rating away and then was asked to log back in, I wondered if I had fallen asleep or something and got logged out, then I thought I'd pop over here and see what's going on. Good to know it's not just me, and I've got alerts saying I've got GB messages which I WANT TO READ! *grumble grumble* Razz
Back to top Go down
sit2020

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptySat 09 Dec 2006, 23:18

anonymili wrote:
Bah, Ciao is really getting on my nerves lately. I was going through the new reviews list reading and rating away and then was asked to log back in, I wondered if I had fallen asleep or something and got logged out, then I thought I'd pop over here and see what's going on. Good to know it's not just me, and I've got alerts saying I've got GB messages which I WANT TO READ! *grumble grumble* Razz

You never know you might find messages here too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sandemp

sandemp

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptySat 09 Dec 2006, 23:37

Well I'm finding myself completely unable to log in. What's going on?????? All I seem to get is the front page
Back to top Go down
sit2020

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptySat 09 Dec 2006, 23:44

sandemp wrote:
Well I'm finding myself completely unable to log in. What's going on?????? All I seem to get is the front page

Have not got a clue, seems the same for everyone, maybe updating the site, but on a Saturday evening, bah humbug
Back to top Go down
anonymili

anonymili

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptySun 10 Dec 2006, 00:08

BAH... I don't understand why our lovely consumer sites can't have a message up on the front page that they're undergoing reconstruction or that the site will be back up and running in a few hours or 10 hours or an estimate so that people don't start getting the wrong idea, maybe thinking their account has been hacked or they've been banned. Not everyone belongs to this forum (we ARE the lucky ones) and wouldn't know to come here to find out that everyone's having trouble getting in... AND sit2020 hun, yes, it is cool to have a messaging service here too Razz
Back to top Go down
kgray71

kgray71

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2006-03-04

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptySun 10 Dec 2006, 00:15

I am so glad it is not justme having problems then.
Back to top Go down
liz1102

liz1102

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING EmptySun 10 Dec 2006, 01:18

Its typical.... the first time all week I've actually got loads of time on my hands and was all set for an evening of reading and might even have done some writing, and it isn't bluddy working! Typical! .... Maybe its mother nature telling me to get those last few words on that essay thats due ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOG-IN NOT STICKING   LOG-IN NOT STICKING Empty

Back to top Go down

LOG-IN NOT STICKING
Page 1 of 1