www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CROWNS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

CROWNS Empty
PostSubject: CROWNS   CROWNS EmptyWed 08 Mar 2006, 21:10

No idea on this question and your help would be appreciated. Do you get crowns on Speakers Corner reviews. I just wondered because I have people saying they have nominated me, and I thought that was weird, as I thought Speakers Corner were not crowned.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
Jill Murphy

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2006-03-07

CROWNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROWNS   CROWNS EmptyWed 08 Mar 2006, 21:28

You get crowns, but no miles. The best compromise we could come up with in negotiations between guides and Dooyoo. Crownworthy opinions are rare in Speaker's Corner, Rachel. It's an area of Dooyoo that the site's management want to keep fairly 'weighty' - but suitable reviews are few and far between. As the category guide, I'm supposed to be looking for well-argued debate pieces or very helpful and incisive advice pieces. If you have any ideas about how to get more submissions like that, I'd be most grateful and the category would finally see more than a dribble of crowns being awarded.
Back to top Go down
Jill Murphy

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2006-03-07

CROWNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROWNS   CROWNS EmptyWed 08 Mar 2006, 21:31

Oh, and when I last discussed this, Q&A pieces are NOT going to get crowns. Diktat from Dooyoo HQ, not my personal preference (although I happen to agree).
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

CROWNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROWNS   CROWNS EmptyWed 08 Mar 2006, 23:02

Thats very useful indeed Jill, and I totally agree with you that there could be some extremely helpful topics on there that would aid the site. I am about to propose on and maybe I shall start a thread and try and get some interest going.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
Sponsored content

CROWNS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROWNS   CROWNS Empty

Back to top Go down

CROWNS
Page 1 of 1