www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.

Go down 
+6
Jared
Ailran
atticusuk
Stunt_101
lisa2062
Thingywhatsit
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING. Empty
PostSubject: SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.   SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING. EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 21:19

Just went to read reviews from those brave enough to post and the reviews are missing. Shall try posting when the site is back in action properly. I don't think it fair to rate at the moment, when the problem is obviously a site one.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
lisa2062

lisa2062

Number of posts : 2129
Registration date : 2006-03-17

PostSubject: Re: SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.   SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING. EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 21:40

I thought it was up and running as all of my reviews and cof has reappeared. I guess some areas are still playing up then. Lisa x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk/
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.   SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING. EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 21:47

It just didn't seem fair to go around the site giving out NH when the fault lies with dooyoo.
Back to top Go down
Stunt_101

Stunt_101

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2006-11-07

PostSubject: Re: SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.   SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING. EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 23:11

Umm sorry but i'm not sure what you mean. What is happening?
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.   SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING. EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 23:15

When you go into a review there is nothing there except the header and the summing up and people have rated unhelpful not understanding that the site is up the shoot.
Back to top Go down
Stunt_101

Stunt_101

PostSubject: Re: SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.   SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING. EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 23:16

Oh i see, so it's not very helpful but its because of all the bugs that that's happened.
Back to top Go down
Stunt_101

Stunt_101

PostSubject: Re: SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.   SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING. EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 23:21

So is there any idea when these bugs will be fixed?
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.   SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING. EmptyMon 19 Feb 2007, 23:22

How long is a piece of string ? I think that the guy is working very hard to get rid of the problems and the best bet is patience.
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.   SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING. EmptyTue 20 Feb 2007, 10:24

The alternate view is that the guy is drinking very hard and is not aware of the problems. drunken

I do like the fact that some of the blank reviews have still had pretty good ratings Three reasons for this either the rater is:

1) rating in expectation of the quality of the review once it gets published
2) They were bowled over by the quality of the title and advantags / disadvantages bit that is published.
3) Belongs to the who reads reviews anyway school of Dooyoo member.
Back to top Go down
Ailran

Ailran

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.   SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING. EmptyTue 20 Feb 2007, 12:37

I was puzzled by the fact that people seem to have rated reviews that I cant read, was beginning to think it was only me who couldn't read them, obviously not I guess Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.   SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING. EmptyTue 20 Feb 2007, 12:52

Trust me, it's not just you. Depending on what time you log in (as in five minutes ago or in two minutes), there's a chance you'll see something different...From the reports I'm getting it seems that everyone is experiencing something different.
-jared
Back to top Go down
http://www.dooyoo.co.uk
TheChocolateLady

TheChocolateLady

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-12-17

PostSubject: Re: SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.   SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING. EmptyTue 20 Feb 2007, 16:30

Half the reviews are still empty and I still can't get a comment to show up.
Back to top Go down
koshkha

koshkha

Number of posts : 1091
Location : Northants & S. Cheshire - depends on the day of the week
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.   SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING. EmptyTue 20 Feb 2007, 16:53

Jared, how about giving everyone a nice few bonus miles for putting up with all the disruption??????????

Well, a girl can ask.
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.   SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING. EmptyWed 21 Feb 2007, 11:23

Shush you. Though oddly enough this came at the time I was supposed to be making the official "we will be returning miles due to the faker/abuse sweep that went on last winter" announcement. When the dust settles I'll make it known, but everyone who was active last winter should be getting a belated Christmas present from us, mostly for tolerating the faker doom that went down last holiday season. Some of you might remember it, albeit not too fondly. We'll be reuniting people with some of those lost miles to dull the painful memory.

Official announcement soon to come.
-jared
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

PostSubject: Re: SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.   SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING. EmptyWed 21 Feb 2007, 11:32

Very generous of you, many thanks, could you also reunite my account with the 60 crowns that went missing during that period. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.   SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING. EmptyWed 21 Feb 2007, 12:08

freediveheaven wrote:
Very generous of you, many thanks, could you also reunite my account with the 60 crowns that went missing during that period. Twisted Evil

Don't you mean detract the 75 given in error?
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Re: SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.   SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING. EmptyWed 21 Feb 2007, 12:19

Actually we already gave you those crowns. You spent that night in Rio and...well...what happens in Rio stays in Rio. As to what happened to the crowns, it's best not to discuss it. Obviously.
: )
-jared
Back to top Go down
Paul99ine

Paul99ine

Number of posts : 3215
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.   SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING. EmptyWed 21 Feb 2007, 12:39

Jared wrote:
Actually we already gave you those crowns. You spent that night in Rio and...well...what happens in Rio stays in Rio. As to what happened to the crowns, it's best not to discuss it. Obviously.
-jared

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

PostSubject: Re: SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.   SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING. EmptyThu 22 Feb 2007, 01:02

Jared wrote:
-jared

I would like to point out that the rumours about me and Mr Ferdinand (someone will have to explain it to Jared) are totally untrue, I have never been nor do I ever intend to spend a night in Rio no matter how much money he has however I'm sure he has a fit girlfriend and I would be only to happy to oblige even if he does play for the Manc scum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.   SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING. Empty

Back to top Go down

SITE HAYWIRE. BEWARE OF POSTING.
Page 1 of 1