www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What, No Bug Reports!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
grahamt

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-03-09

What, No Bug Reports!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What, No Bug Reports!!!!!!!   What, No Bug Reports!!!!!!! EmptyThu 05 Apr 2007, 20:44

I must admit I've always emailed the Dooyoo Team when I've found bugs on the Dooyoo website although one I found a while ago received no acknowledgement and has not been repaired. Thanks to this site and diddydave I am now aware of the official Bug Report system so, thought I, let's try using it!

So, I filled in the form and pressed "Submit", only to be greeted with the message,

"Dear user, we are currently optimizing our system.

The site will be back on line as soon as possible. We ask for your patience
Thank you for your understanding.

Until then,

Your dooyoo Team"

Now, the site is working exactly as it has been for weeks now so, can I simply assume that Dooyoo no longer want to know about bugs?

By the way, the bug I was trying to report was this one: When you click on "Comments Written" from your Profile Summary page you are taken to the first page of your comments. When you then click on any of the underlined page links on the top right you are taken back to your Profile Summary rather than to the Comments page you have selected.

Anyone else noticed the same?
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: What, No Bug Reports!!!!!!!   What, No Bug Reports!!!!!!! EmptyThu 05 Apr 2007, 21:24

Nope, can't say that I have though do report bugs, as they will be dealt with fairly promptly
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
liz1102

liz1102

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2006-10-09

PostSubject: Re: What, No Bug Reports!!!!!!!   What, No Bug Reports!!!!!!! EmptyFri 06 Apr 2007, 01:42

Whenever I try using the bug report form I always end up at a page telling me of some 404 error, so I quit trying lol
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: What, No Bug Reports!!!!!!!   What, No Bug Reports!!!!!!! EmptyTue 10 Apr 2007, 10:39

The irony that the bug report system has a bug is not lost to us. The Tech Guru is aware and will get to it as soon as he can. In the meantime, just emailing me is the best thing to do in case you find something super-buggy.
-jared
Back to top Go down
http://www.dooyoo.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What, No Bug Reports!!!!!!!   What, No Bug Reports!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

What, No Bug Reports!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1