www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big Brother 8

Go down 
+10
Sam_Garland
fizzywizzy
Mauri
spoilt_little_brat
Ziggy!
Minnitee
helencbradshaw
dididave
marandina
WormThatTurned
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam_Garland

Sam_Garland

Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2006-06-24

Big Brother 8 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2007, 00:53

Ziggy! wrote:
My God! No wonder women didnt rule the world from day one. BB explains the 18% pay gap.lol

Ziggy, you truly are the devil's advocate.
Back to top Go down
Mauri

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2007, 11:14

Ziggy! wrote:
Nonesense! If a black guy says it to a black guy its term of endearment-mutual shared history. How can one black person be racially superior to another? Yes I can see animosity if used between Carribean and African, but not racially...

That's what I said...
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2007, 12:27

Sam_Garland wrote:
Ziggy! wrote:
My God! No wonder women didnt rule the world from day one. BB explains the 18% pay gap.lol

Ziggy, you truly are the devil's advocate.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Cant believe I have missed most of BB this week Sad
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2007, 20:42

Theres no command strautures, just women cackling away. Charley has just £4 for food this week, spending the other half on fags!
Back to top Go down
fizzywizzy

fizzywizzy

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2007, 20:46

Ziggy! wrote:
Theres no command strautures, just women cackling away. Charley has just £4 for food this week, spending the other half on fags!

No doubt she'll claim that to be someone else's fault
Back to top Go down
fizzywizzy

fizzywizzy

Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2007, 20:47

I thought I was going to hate this years BB but I have to say I'm hooked - and I'm going on holiday tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Jun 2007, 11:43

Its is very good this year. It shows how crap women are without men around. Charley is unreal. I would have thrown her in the pool to shut her up by now. But she is the "It Girl in the house".. Yes but no...yes but no...Ju know what I mean yes..
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Jun 2007, 12:23

LOL, I knew girls can be real bitches, but god I could not be in that house with all the bitching. And about loo roll of all things!!

I think it was a better idea to have a house full of women and not men- men would be boring to watch tongue

Like the new men though- am quite worried that I think the older one is good looking pale And I think the twins like the young black guy I love you
Back to top Go down
koshkha

koshkha

Number of posts : 1091
Location : Northants & S. Cheshire - depends on the day of the week
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Jun 2007, 14:17

Thank goodness that awful Shabnam has gone - I don't think I've ever seen anyone with less self-awareness.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Jun 2007, 20:29

She was a ringer, put in their to play a short game.
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Jun 2007, 19:18

I think it must have been the hormones lol- I'm over it now Smile
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Jun 2007, 22:50

The older guys wife dies recently,after just 18 months of their relationship. Quite sad really.
Back to top Go down
koshkha

koshkha

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Jun 2007, 23:17

Ziggy! wrote:
Its is very good this year. It shows how crap women are without men around. Charley is unreal. I would have thrown her in the pool to shut her up by now. But she is the "It Girl in the house".. Yes but no...yes but no...Ju know what I mean yes..

Rubbish - it shows how crap the women that BB selected are without men around. Don't imagine they are in any way typical.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2007, 00:24

They look typical to me.
Back to top Go down
Mauri

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2007, 11:33

koshkha wrote:
Ziggy! wrote:

Rubbish - it shows how crap the women that BB selected are without men around. Don't imagine they are in any way typical.

That's the point, this is not a random cross-section of society, the selection is manipulated to give rise to the most conflict and deliver 'good' telly. Also all the people now know what to do to get noticed. The whole excercise as an experiment in 'people watching' is now bankrupt.
Back to top Go down
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

Number of posts : 1105
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2007, 12:14

I'm liking the new guy Brian.

I'd be amazed if one of the originals won this year - I don't like any of them especially.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2007, 20:08

I think ANY 12 women in that house would flap around like headless chickens after two weeks. lol. 12 birds cant all nest in the same bird house. I suspect Mauri doesnt watch it. I challenge anyone not to enjoy Sunday nights body language show. And so what if its not like the first two runs. If you ask me its even more of a social experiment now its as extreme as it is.
Back to top Go down
koshkha

koshkha

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Jun 2007, 11:11

If they picked 12 more normal, less aggressive, less gobby, (dare I say, more intelligent) women who weren't selected to cause trouble, they would be fine.

Put 12 men in a house and when all the plates and saucepans were used and they'd realised there was not take-out, they'd just sit and starve.
Back to top Go down
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

Number of posts : 1105
Registration date : 2006-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Jun 2007, 11:45

koshkha wrote:

Put 12 men in a house and when all the plates and saucepans were used and they'd realised there was not take-out, they'd just sit and starve.

What a view you have of men Koshka Smile

I lived on my own for 5 years and manged not to starve Razz

Getting back to last nights show - Charlie is certain to be nominated and kicked out this week, shes even upset her 'friends'. She is horrible, flies off the handle at anything and everything and is always bigging herself up. "If I go on about meeting famous people, I'm not gloating, its just the way I am". Shes due for a journey back down to earth.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Jun 2007, 11:53

12 blokes would clear up the plates and have a laugh about it, not designate.
We are not talking about brains here we are talking about female behaviour. Ithink its fascinating to see the other side of girls you dont really see as a guy.
Back to top Go down
Mauri

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Jun 2007, 12:21

koshkha wrote:
If they picked 12 more normal, less aggressive, less gobby, (dare I say, more intelligent) women who weren't selected to cause trouble, they would be fine.

I think Phil/Ziggy has hacked into Koshkha's account and is now posting on her behalf to balance out his own anti women views Laughing
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Jun 2007, 13:11

koshkha wrote:

LOL, Twisted Evil Very true Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Jun 2007, 13:58

Me and Kosha are an item:> Maybe she is a well-rounded
individual and not taking life seriously..lol.

We have a male hierachy here (silence) .
Back to top Go down
Ziggy!

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Jun 2007, 00:03

What will they do now Liam bagged the money. No point staying if you ask me. Only Charley will be there tomoz.
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Jun 2007, 00:05

Didn't think they would pick him Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 8   Big Brother 8 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 8
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next