www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ?

Go down 
4 posters

Yes, I nominated with the recommend review button
DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ? Vote_lcap21%DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
I nominated by giving a review an E
DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ? Vote_lcap14%DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
I didn't nominate anything
DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ? Vote_lcap43%DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 6 ]
no, none of the reviews I nominated got a diamond
DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ? Vote_lcap21%DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ? Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ? Empty
PostSubject: DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ?   DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ? EmptyMon 08 May 2006, 20:59

This is just an experiment. I am posting the same thing in the dooyoo section to see what the results are really.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

Number of posts : 1982
Location : Here, There and Everywhere, but usually in a hotel somewhere
Registration date : 2006-03-18

PostSubject: Re: DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ?   DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ? EmptyTue 09 May 2006, 00:43

no, nothing that rings a bell anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwritersforum.co.uk
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ?   DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ? EmptyTue 09 May 2006, 08:12

It only ever happened the second year I was there, and last year twice
Back to top Go down
krazykat2005

krazykat2005

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2006-04-24

PostSubject: Re: DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ?   DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ? EmptyTue 09 May 2006, 09:04

Still not sure how you recommend for diamonds, apart from giving it an E. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ?   DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ? EmptyTue 09 May 2006, 09:54

Okay, at the top of the review on the right hand side is blue writing, and one of them says recommend product. You press it, then you are taken to a forum. You cut and paste the ciao address into the box and fill in why you think the review is outstanding and send it. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
krazykat2005

krazykat2005

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2006-04-24

PostSubject: Re: DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ?   DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ? EmptyTue 09 May 2006, 11:15

Quote :
Okay, at the top of the review on the right hand side is blue writing, and one of them says recommend product. You press it, then you are taken to a forum. You cut and paste the ciao address into the box and fill in why you think the review is outstanding and send it. Hope this helps.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! cheers

I thought that was what it was but I wasn't sure. Razz
Back to top Go down
Turtlewi

PostSubject: Re: DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ?   DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ? EmptyTue 09 May 2006, 15:56

Diamonds smell of wee, apparently. For some reason I've never won one, even though Ciao love my esteemed writings so much they frequently freeze my account so that all the bad writers don't get intimidated by my enigmatic and mysterious skills.
Back to top Go down
Mauri

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2006-04-07

PostSubject: Re: DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ?   DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ? EmptyTue 09 May 2006, 16:43

Thingywhatsit wrote:

Does this do any good though...the way Diamonds are given out seems a complete mystery to me and has little to do with the quality of the review.
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ?   DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ? EmptyTue 09 May 2006, 17:11

I believe that it does make a difference. On the old site, we told people about the button and they used it and the results were shown to be positive ones. i.e. some of the reviews got diamonds. Trouble is no one really takes much notice of the recommend review button which sends an email to ciao bringing a review to their attention. If no one uses it, it doesn't get a chance of working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ?   DID YOU NOMINATE A REVIEW THAT GOT A DIAMOND ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1