www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beauty Counter Direct - free Elizabeth Arden Eye Pencil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Louizalass

Louizalass

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2006-02-28

Beauty Counter Direct - free Elizabeth Arden Eye Pencil Empty
PostSubject: Beauty Counter Direct - free Elizabeth Arden Eye Pencil   Beauty Counter Direct - free Elizabeth Arden Eye Pencil EmptySat 13 May 2006, 00:03

This is perfect for us review writers!

I discovered quite by chance a few weeks ago that when you go to:

www.beautycounterdirect.co.uk and click on a product, there is a button which says 'reviews' and another which says 'write a review'. If you write a review on the product in question, they will send you an Elizabeth Arden Eye Pencil. You won't find anywhere on the site anything saying that they will send you this gift for writing a review! When I did it the first time I definitely saw a link which said something like "Write a product review and get a free ER pencil..." but it wasn't there when I tried a couple of weeks later. It was quite by accident I found the product review button by clicking on a product, and I was pleasantly surprised to receive a second pencil in the post within a couple of days.

I've written two reviews so far and got a free pencil (both navy blue, one for me one for ebay!) and I wrote another one today. Obviously, it's probably best not to inundate them with reviews and certainly be complimentary about the product!

I wrote another one today, and hopefully another pencil is winging its way to me. Razz

Worth a try, eh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.daydreamdwellings.com

Beauty Counter Direct - free Elizabeth Arden Eye Pencil
Page 1 of 1