www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big Brother 7 - TV

Go down 
+17
badcompany77
tractor-boy
kgray71
Louise90
ben100100100509
Mauri
Thingywhatsit
atticusuk
James564
Mr Roy
krazykat2005
helencbradshaw
Angus
WendyBull
spoilt_little_brat
drewboy
Cerberus
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2006-02-28

Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May 2006, 00:15

drewboy wrote:
sirg0508 wrote:
Ah so you help to make Corby the mini Scotland!

D Smile

Arent most people in Corby Scottish?!? Thats what I heard anyway - and don't they have a Highland Games or sommit??

Yeah and living in kettering (Main Corby rivals) I can say that it is the most scummy place on earth!!

nothing agaist you Kat, you sound lovely!!

The funny thing i find is that most people I have met that live in Corby have never been to Scottland and are in no way scottish but yet they speak the with the accent and would kill you if you dare say they are not scottish!!

Being half scottish myself I am very proud of Scotland but i think Corby gives it a bad name.

Although the whole Corby/ Kettering thing is interesting and very funny- perks of having a scottish accent is even though im from kettering I miss all the abuse as they think I am one of them .HEHE.
Back to top Go down
krazykat2005

krazykat2005

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2006-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May 2006, 00:34

Ach... Corby isn't that bad. That's just the rumour going round to keep all the Kettering folk out... Razz
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2006-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May 2006, 00:37

What I love about this site is no one ever says 'Off-Topic..:-)
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May 2006, 01:14

krazykat2005 wrote:
Ach... Corby isn't that bad. That's just the rumour going round to keep all the Kettering folk out... Razz

oh how I wish that was true!!

I will give Corby one thing, i love their bingo hall, I always win and rattle all the old scottish grannies up. hehe.
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May 2006, 01:19

Oh and back on subject, I now love Pete, his actions when he first saw Lea's boobs was classic and I know its not funny but every time he twitches and says 'wanker' I cant help but laugh.

I am hating Nikki though, I cant believe that she was crying because she didnt have her '£16 bottle of make-up remover', the amount of times i've slept in my make up and it's never hurt me.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2006-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May 2006, 01:20

[mod note - deleted as per T&C's of the board]
Back to top Go down
krazykat2005

krazykat2005

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2006-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May 2006, 01:29

Quote :

Rolling Eyes

I have never had any problems here. I suppose it all depends on the type of person you are really, trouble always seems to find those who are looking for it.
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May 2006, 01:29

Cerberus wrote:

Even though this is totally off topic now, and although yes I may not be Corby's biggest fan, I think your bang outta order dragging Scotland down and personally suggest that if you want to slag off Scotland, go and do it somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
drewboy
Admin
drewboy

Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May 2006, 01:33

Cerberus wrote:
What I love about this site is no one ever says 'Off-Topic..:-)

You know? I did suggest getting back on topic a page ago, but then thats the great thing about a thread that really isn't going to suffer from a page of banter, and people posting in it that 'get' the concept of where you can and can't do that.

From experience of countless forums over the past 6 yrs of big brother this thread will go on, and on, and on, and on. It will go off topic, but then it will go back on as well.

And lets face it. A thread on a tv show in an entertainment forum on a message board that was set up for a different focus is somewhere where OT postings (obviously still in the context of conversation) can happen. Unlike other online sites.
Back to top Go down
drewboy
Admin
drewboy

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May 2006, 01:34

Cerberus wrote:

As was mentioned on another thread, racism is not allowed and will be dealt with accordingly.

Last edited by on Wed 24 May 2006, 03:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Roy

Mr Roy

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May 2006, 22:30

Sadly for me, we have 2 Welsh people in here this time around, please be assured, the rest of us in Wales are absolutely nothing like the 2 tossers in B.B........
Back to top Go down
James564

Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptySat 20 May 2006, 22:38

krazykat2005 wrote:
Ach... Corby isn't that bad.

Corby rules! Home to the fantastic Rockingham Motor Speedway!

And Roy.. you have no idea how happy i am to hear that!

Shabaz is worse than the Welsh people though without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

Number of posts : 1970
Registration date : 2006-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 May 2006, 09:02

Shabaz wants to hear his voice 24/7 and is driving everyone insane. I would be screaming at him by now to stop hogging al the limelight and let other people have some camera time, he is getting rather boring and predictable already.

No suprise Drew does not recognise him from the Glasgow club scene, he would get slapped all over the place if he carried on like that in any club.

The Lifeguard guy is so homophobic but I do think Shabaz saying "I am going to touch you if I want to!" is sexual harrasment and had he been a girl Shabaz would be in the diary room being warned already.

My favourite is the blonde girl who cried when she could not get her suitcase to remove her makeup, she reminds me of a young Reese With a spoon crossed with mrs potato head, her expressions are fantastic.

This series is going to be good I feel
Back to top Go down
http://www.cherishgifts.co.uk
drewboy
Admin
drewboy

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 May 2006, 16:18

Angus wrote:
No suprise Drew does not recognise him from the Glasgow club scene, he would get slapped all over the place if he carried on like that in any club.

I was out on the scene in Glasgow last night and was talking to some older guys (round about 40) and they can remember him being out all the time. They say he hasn't changed and was like that back then.

I really cannot stand him. It is quite embarresing really.
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 May 2006, 16:26

drewboy wrote:

I was out on the scene in Glasgow last night and was talking to some older guys (round about 40) .

Cheeky twat. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
James564

Number of posts : 492

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 May 2006, 21:30

Quote :
My favourite is the blonde girl who cried when she could not get her suitcase to remove her makeup, she reminds me of a young Reese With a spoon crossed with mrs potato head, her expressions are fantastic.

Nikki the Watford-er Very Happy

I really wish Shabaz wasn't in the Big Brotherhood cos then we would be able to evict him on friday and good riddance to the bloke. Most annoying person ever to hit our screens.
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 May 2006, 21:04

krazykat2005 wrote:

Not sure of that under the Sports Lottery criteria for attracting funds for this area anything that improved the health of people in Corby is more likely to attract funding as it makes the top three criteria they specify the other being disability promotion and I think community benefit.

My diving club were looking for a fat disabled bloke from Corby to join us so that we could scam some funding for a trip to Egypt. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
atticusuk

atticusuk

Number of posts : 1972
Registration date : 2006-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 May 2006, 21:06

drewboy wrote:
Angus wrote:

I was out on the scene in Glasgow last night and was talking to some older guys (round about 40) and they can remember him being out all the time. They say he hasn't changed and was like that back then.

I really cannot stand him. It is quite embarresing really.

I think he doth protest too much. Rolling Eyes

Look out for Drew making an appearence at the shows rap party at the end of the series.

40 is the new 30 you cheeky so and so.
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 May 2006, 21:36

It is as I feared, Shabaz has ruined any form of group arguing as no one has a chance to do anything wrong without the focus being on him.

he is suffering from Victims Syndrome (Did someone post a thread on here about that?) and will drag everyone down and when he does go, the divide will be against the other members who do not fit in.

Pete to win
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 May 2006, 16:07

Im really sad that he has now left. Although near the end I think if I was in there he would of got on my nerves, he was only doing it because they bullied him from day 1.
I would love to go into that house now and just question Dicks authority because he thinks he is the head of the house and it pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 May 2006, 20:00

OOO NOW DAWN HAS GONE!!!!
Back to top Go down
drewboy
Admin
drewboy

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 May 2006, 20:40

spoilt_little_brat wrote:

yeah, for communicating with the outside world. I thought she had no pals?!
Back to top Go down
Angus

Angus

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 May 2006, 09:00

drewboy wrote:
spoilt_little_brat wrote:

yeah, for communicating with the outside world. I thought she had no pals?!

It is the bullshit interview stage they go through to get on there. She who lies best, wins.
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptySun 28 May 2006, 18:13

I hate Sezer (salad- sorry still makes me laugh!!) he is an ass and now he got rid of Shabaz/Dawn/Bono (lol) he has to start on Nikki.

I really cannot stand the bastard.
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 EmptySun 28 May 2006, 18:24

hands off...their mine!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 7 - TV   Big Brother 7 - TV - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 7 - TV
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next