www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Diana death inquest outcome !!

Go down 
+6
Thingywhatsit
spoilt_little_brat
helencbradshaw
steerpyke
koshkha
WormThatTurned
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Was Diana's death an accident ?
YES
Diana death inquest outcome !! Vote_lcap62%Diana death inquest outcome !! Vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
NO
Diana death inquest outcome !! Vote_lcap31%Diana death inquest outcome !! Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
SIT ON FENCE
Diana death inquest outcome !! Vote_lcap7%Diana death inquest outcome !! Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

Number of posts : 1105
Registration date : 2006-09-14

Diana death inquest outcome !! Empty
PostSubject: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptyThu 14 Dec 2006, 17:53

The results of the inquest were released today and heavily pointed towards Dianas death being a tragic accident and not the result of a conspiracy to have her killed.

What do we think to that, do some people still doubt the outcome and conclusions.

Personally Ive always thought it was an accident but Im willing to hear out counter theories.
Back to top Go down
koshkha

koshkha

Number of posts : 1091
Location : Northants & S. Cheshire - depends on the day of the week
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptyThu 14 Dec 2006, 17:58

I never thought it was anything but an accident and (controversially perhaps) I never really cared. The whole inquest is a massive waste of time and money - it doesn't matter what they say, the conspiracy theorists will still think it's a cover up so what did it achieve?
Back to top Go down
steerpyke

steerpyke

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptyThu 14 Dec 2006, 19:13

I'm with Koshkha in that, tragic though it was,its no different to ay other road traffic accident. And if you do believe that it was a top level conspiracy in the first place, why would this new enquiry be free from being "knobbled" to show the desired findings anyway? So if you are a con theorist, this won't change your mind, and if you are not then it remains a tragic accident.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

Number of posts : 1982
Location : Here, There and Everywhere, but usually in a hotel somewhere
Registration date : 2006-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptyThu 14 Dec 2006, 22:00

I agree, accident, tragic, but just another road accident, most of which do not make the news as they do not involve so public a figure
Back to top Go down
http://www.reviewwritersforum.co.uk
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptyThu 14 Dec 2006, 22:33

Theres plenty of No's but there keeping stum !!
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2006-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptyFri 15 Dec 2006, 02:21

HERE I AM!!lol I voted No!!!!

Ok, I only voted no because I hate voting 'sit on the fence' and I am really not sure.

I watched the program a few nights ago and there are too many theories that have been put to bed. She wasn't pregnant, the blood wasn't tampered with, the driver was drunk and was taking tablets that say you must not drink.

However there are still things that do not add up, the one thing being about the white car that they had a crash with. But there are a million possible answers for why the driver has not come forward and the photographer whose car they thought it was, was found dead a few days later- not because he was caught mouthing off by the MI5 (who were ment to have paid him to crash the car) but he had found his wife in bed with someone else.

I also think it is strange that all the CCTV on the roads that Diana was driving on were off but hey, maybe the French were being tight lol.

Diana thought she was being watched, which may or may not be true (although I have a feeling it has been found to be true) and she had a raw deal I thought being made out to be some mad woman, but who knows what goes on behind closed doors.

I do think it is funny how a lot of people disliked Diana before the crash and after the crash she has been made out to be some sort of saint.
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptyFri 15 Dec 2006, 02:25

I don't think anyone will know the truth ever, and lets face it any enquiry is not going to tell you "hey MI5 killed Diana" now are they.

My mind says many things are wrong. I saw it all on French news, in French newspapers.

1. The camera in the tunnel was conveniently turned off just before the accident.
2. The nurse that took the blood sample and had the results has disappeared and not been heard of since.
3. Henry Paul was a Breton and believe me, they are well capable of drinking and driving.
4. The car was never found and now they are saying it didn't exist.

Sorry but the enquiry means nothing done by people that were employed presumably by the British Government.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptyFri 15 Dec 2006, 02:32

That is true and something I thought, how can you have a balanced enquiry from the people who are the suspects?

And you are also very right that the MI5 is so undercover that you would NEVER in a million years find out their envolvment . They would rather twist things and just kill people off who know things Smile Or maybe I watch too much TV lol.
Back to top Go down
Minnitee

Minnitee

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2006-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptyFri 15 Dec 2006, 16:19

koshkha wrote:
I never thought it was anything but an accident and (controversially perhaps) I never really cared. The whole inquest is a massive waste of time and money - it doesn't matter what they say, the conspiracy theorists will still think it's a cover up so what did it achieve?

I'm with you on this one. It was sad that a young woman lost her life and two boys their mother but it was an accident (a collection of circumstance and bad decisions).

As long as Al Fayet can go on about the conspiracy the longer he can put off someone digging into his affairs and why his hotel staff failed to protect Diana properly and call in a driver who shouldn't have been driving that car.
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptyFri 15 Dec 2006, 16:54

Thats also true! Although I heard that people said he was in no way acting drunk and he wasn't seen drinking was he? Although obviously the blood tests tell us a different story and to be honest I could be drunk as anything and I can hide it well, but it doesn't change the fact that you are drunk.

To be honest I can see that he has lost someone very important to him, his son, and he wants answers, I would to and would want things looked into, but there has to come a time where you say enough is enough, lets leave them to rest.

We must focus on what good she left, all her work she did and her two son's, who I believe are doing a wonderful job leading their lives and respecting their mother and father, all this cannot be easy on them and that is the main reason I think we should drop it now.
Back to top Go down
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptyFri 15 Dec 2006, 17:39

Thingywhatsit wrote:
3. Henry Paul was a Breton and believe me, they are well capable of drinking and driving.

It doesnt matter who you are or where you are from - alcohol affects your ability to drive (undisputed fact) !!
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptyFri 15 Dec 2006, 17:44

Yes I realise that and perhaps I should have worded it better. Being in France, I know that no one would have employed him to drive a car with someone like Diana in it if the guy was slewed !
Back to top Go down
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptyFri 15 Dec 2006, 22:50

I thought that driver of the fiat died years later, in 2000?

I read the Daily Mail in the airport today, and it had a good 8 to 10 pages on the topic. I definitely believe it was just an accident and Fayed is the one making all the noise, to cover his own guilt.

THe cost of this, and the ongoing costs now with an inquest seem over the top.

The camera wasnt turned off either, it was focused on buildings not traffic.

According to the Mail (so it must be true...) they havent said the car didnt exist I read it to be they just havent found it.
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptyFri 15 Dec 2006, 23:00

Then the reports that you are having are very different from the coverage that we had here. I don't see how the cameras would be looking at other buildings, since there are no buildings in that area, just the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptyFri 15 Dec 2006, 23:27

that was the report itself...

of course it depends which paper you read, how Pro Fayed they are or not..
Back to top Go down
WormThatTurned

WormThatTurned

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptyFri 15 Dec 2006, 23:49

I dont believe a word Al Fayed says. This is the man who has consistently been denied a British passport by successive governments because of his 'unsavoury' character.

If he wants answers to his sons death, he should look a bit closer to home.
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptySat 16 Dec 2006, 00:12

Quote :
If he wants answers to his sons death, he should look a bit closer to home

Whats that supposed to mean ?
Back to top Go down
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptySat 16 Dec 2006, 00:25

his actions ultimately caused the death..
Back to top Go down
drewboy
Admin
drewboy

Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2006-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptySat 16 Dec 2006, 00:28

helencbradshaw wrote:

I read the Daily Mail in the airport today

shame on you...... Wink
Back to top Go down
berlioz

berlioz

Number of posts : 3532
Registration date : 2006-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptySat 16 Dec 2006, 00:38

I was so innocent when that happened... Youth, why hath thy forsaken me?
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptySat 16 Dec 2006, 00:46

Quote :

You mean his initial introduction between Diana and his son ? Sorry you have all lost me now.
Back to top Go down
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptySat 16 Dec 2006, 01:24

drewboy wrote:
helencbradshaw wrote:

I read the Daily Mail in the airport today

shame on you...... Wink

It was all they had in Geneve

Well that or the Pro Fayed Daily Express...!
Back to top Go down
helencbradshaw

helencbradshaw

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptySat 16 Dec 2006, 01:28

Thingywhatsit wrote:
Quote :

You mean his initial introduction between Diana and his son ? Sorry you have all lost me now.

he approved the action for them to disappear out the back door with Henri Paul driving (one of his staff...) THerefore his noise making at Diana's death smacks of him trying to place the blame elsewhere.

It was a plan concocted between Dodi and his father, and one which the bodyguards objected to
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptySat 16 Dec 2006, 01:31

I hadn't heard that. It would account for the poor guy feeling so bad about his sons death and bereavement does do some terrible things to people.
Back to top Go down
spoilt_little_brat

spoilt_little_brat

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! EmptySat 16 Dec 2006, 12:56

helencbradshaw wrote:
I thought that driver of the fiat died years later, in 2000?

They thought that the driver of the Fiat might have been a French pap' who had evidence on his car from the crash (but so did another Fiat Rolling Eyes so I really don't understand that) and the man had been boasting about being paid from the secret services but I think it was more him trying to out do the other paps as there was no evidence of this.

He was quoted saying that if he ever found him wife cheating he would go driving somewhere in his car, have his last fag and burn himself alive. Thus in what I believe was 2000 he was found dead in this exact way and they put it down to him doing what he said he was going to do.

I also read in the Mirror and saw on a program about the investigation into the death that the cameras were off. This was confirmed by some French woman investigator on the program, whose name I just cannot remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diana death inquest outcome !!   Diana death inquest outcome !! Empty

Back to top Go down

Diana death inquest outcome !!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next