www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FEEDBACK

Go down 
+4
KMello
Ciao's Favourite Member
helencbradshaw
Thingywhatsit
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dream-girl

dream-girl

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-02-02

FEEDBACK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEEDBACK   FEEDBACK - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2007, 23:08

I think feedback is important because my main goal is not to just write drivel and make a few cents. (although I have to admit that is fun when I'm bored!) My goal is to brush up on my writting skills and make improvements. Feedback and the oportunities to do leap frogs really help with improving your own writing and technique.
Back to top Go down
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

FEEDBACK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEEDBACK   FEEDBACK - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Feb 2007, 16:14

There is now a feedback forum within the main Helium forum which starts next week. So after Friday, we shall close the feedback areas here, since Helium are trying.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
Ciao's Favourite Member

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2006-12-20

FEEDBACK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEEDBACK   FEEDBACK - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Feb 2007, 16:37

Why they couldn't have done that weeks ago is beyond me...
Back to top Go down
dream-girl

dream-girl

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-02-02

FEEDBACK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEEDBACK   FEEDBACK - Page 2 EmptyWed 28 Feb 2007, 20:59

so does that mean this whole part of the forum is closing or just the feedback offer?
Back to top Go down
steerpyke

steerpyke

Number of posts : 1099
Registration date : 2006-03-05

FEEDBACK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEEDBACK   FEEDBACK - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Mar 2007, 11:29

I'm sure it will just be the feedback section, the rest of the helium forum will remain active. Rachel can you confirm this please to put peoples minds at ease.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

FEEDBACK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEEDBACK   FEEDBACK - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Mar 2007, 11:33

Just the feedback part. By all means discuss Helium and create new topics.
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
KMello

KMello

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-02-07

FEEDBACK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEEDBACK   FEEDBACK - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Mar 2007, 22:28

Congrats on having your article as the first being viewed for feedback on helium Rachel Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.helium.com/user/show/58594, http://members.dooyoo.co.
Stephanie A. Smith

Stephanie A. Smith

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-02-17

FEEDBACK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEEDBACK   FEEDBACK - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Mar 2007, 22:43

How is this one? I just wrote it today

The ten best shows of all time.

Most people would probably not like my list, but I don't cars, just because I think a certain show is the best does not mean that it is the best.

You will notice that I choose many of these shows based on how the characters interact with each other.

These shows are not really in order of preference. Just ordered by genre.

Sci Fi shows:

The X- Files:
I love this show and I have even written fan fiction for it. Mulder, the believer, and Scully, the scientist, balance each other out perfectly. I love how in the end, Scully was still skeptical, but she was way more open- minded- just what a scientist should be.

Stargate SG1:
This is another good scifi series, Colonel Jack O'neal, Tealk, Major Carter, and Daniel Jackson are my favorite characters in this series. I love the banter between these characters. The only thing I don't like about this show is some times the plotlines are unbelieveable.

Charmed:
Piper, Prue, and Pheobe- and after Prue died, Page. These women with the P names are the most powerful witches of all time- the Charmed Ones. I like this show on account of the comraderie and how the sisters speak to each other. Bad points on the show, unbelieveable, it seems like the creators are having a hard time coming up with an onslaught of demons and give them silly names.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Angel: I put these shows together because they are almost the same. Angel was a spin-off of Buffy, and the Two shows are constantly interlinked.Only real difference is that Angel is set in Los Angeles, and Buffy is set in Sunnydale, California. I love the stories especially those concerning Angel and Buffy. But, once again, some of the stories and demons are unbelieveable.

The Dresden Files:
This is a very new show. At the time I write this it if march 1st and there are only 5 episodes so far.
This show is about a man, Harry Dresden, who is a wizard. He has to Stand in the way of a variety of demons- such as the skin waler in the first episode-and other powerful beings. He is not without his faults, in fact he has more of them than he should, but that is what makes his character so believeable. This is another show where I love how the main character interacts with all the other characters.

Crime shows:

The CSI's all of them:I will stick mostly with just the original here as I love that one the best and am most familiar with it.
Another love of the banter here. The main character, in the original is Grissom, Is always very knowledgeable in his field, and always the one who helps his charges learn to be better.
All three of the CSI's are essentially the same, the only difference is location, CSI: Crime Scene investigation is set in Las Vegas, CSI: MIami is set in- you guessed it, Miami, and CSI: New York is set in New York. All three locations have their own types of crime. And all three have as their theme song, songs by the Who.

And we come to the tenth of the ten best shows of all time, John Doe.
This show is about a guy who woke up one day on a small island and was rescued by fishermen. He has no knowledge of who he is and no memories before waking up on the island. But he knows everything else. He had people ask him a question, any question and he can answer it. He knows every language, everything in history, etc.etc. He even played a game for a while called "Stump the Pianist" where he played piano and had people ask him questions, the peple put a dollar bill in a fish bowl and asked him questions. the question that finally stumped him was " who are you?"

So there is my list, Hope you enjoyed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mfluderx
KMello

KMello

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-02-07

FEEDBACK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEEDBACK   FEEDBACK - Page 2 EmptySat 03 Mar 2007, 07:26

I liked it a lot, but I don't know if I would say those are the best shows Of All Time. Thought Buffy would probably be my number 1 Wink Aside from opinion, I think that you did a really good job with the content, reasons why and grammar and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.helium.com/user/show/58594, http://members.dooyoo.co.
Sponsored content

FEEDBACK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FEEDBACK   FEEDBACK - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FEEDBACK
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2