www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
inspirangel

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here Empty
PostSubject: Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here   Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here EmptySun 13 May 2007, 23:03

Hi from a worn out and bedraggled review writer (someone PLEASE tell me some of you actually make a bit out of this writing lark - after the week Ive had with the computer and helium Im fading fast ....... first ever rejection in 2 years !!) I popped in here for nice mug of tea and a big hug ........ I would be happy to settle for a £10 Amazon voucher ....... I will go off to explore on here and "take my mind off things!"
Back to top Go down
WendyBull

WendyBull

Number of posts : 2028
Registration date : 2006-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here   Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here EmptyMon 14 May 2007, 09:28

Welcome on board Inspirangel. Hope you enjoy the place. xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.egrinstead.co.uk
Thingywhatsit
Admin
Thingywhatsit

Number of posts : 5842
Registration date : 2006-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here   Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here EmptyMon 14 May 2007, 23:02

Hi, you are very welcome to join in our amazon voucher competition. You could always try Dooyoo too who pay in amazon vouchers !
Back to top Go down
https://reviewwritersforum.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here   Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant see my previous hello so thought I better try here
Page 1 of 1