www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.ReviewWritersForum.co.uk

A site for review writers

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What games are you looking forward to in the 07?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunt_101

Stunt_101

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2006-11-07

What games are you looking forward to in the 07? Empty
PostSubject: What games are you looking forward to in the 07?   What games are you looking forward to in the 07? EmptyFri 17 Aug 2007, 16:51

I have a huge list of games, but i'll just mention a few. Stranglehold looks awesome. It's inspired by the 1992 film Hard Boiled (haven't seen it myself but it's meant to be good) and it's presnted by John Woo. That says it all. It looks like Max Payne in next generation, as there's bullet time, but Max Payne is terrific so who cares?

Aside from that, i'm looking forward to Mass Effect and Assassin's Creed. Assassin's Creed looks like Prince of Persia (well, it's done by the same people so that's probably why) in next generation and watching it on gamespot's E3 live videos impressed me. Mass Effect is done by the people who did KOTOR and Jade Empire. That's enough to sell it to me, but it's also the footage at E3 and the setting that makes it one of my most anticipated games of this year. Lets hope it isn't delayed again Sad
Back to top Go down
scream4bruce

scream4bruce

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2006-11-14

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward to in the 07?   What games are you looking forward to in the 07? EmptySat 18 Aug 2007, 15:34

I remember seeing Hard Boiled, I think I have it on VHS somewhere. Smile

I guess anything from the Shin Megami Tensei series (if there are to be any) I would be interested in, that is all...
Back to top Go down
Ciao's Favourite Member

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward to in the 07?   What games are you looking forward to in the 07? EmptySat 18 Aug 2007, 16:49

No idea, to be honest.

My PC is getting a bit long in the tooth, so the stuff I really want will probably only be available on Vista/DX10 IF it even comes out, which is not even likely to be this year:

Halo 3
GTA IV

I suppose Crysis is the one game I'm looking forward to this year, and BioShock (but my PC would need updated to play it).

Oh, and not forgetting Duke 4. Teehee. Like that'll ever happen.

Last edited by on Sat 25 Aug 2007, 17:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
butters

butters

Number of posts : 975
Registration date : 2006-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward to in the 07?   What games are you looking forward to in the 07? EmptySat 18 Aug 2007, 22:16

ermm...well for me the games i will get that have already came out:

*Tomb Raider Anniversary (PS2)
*Pokémon Diamond (DS)
*Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS3)
* Harvest Moon DS (DS)

Coming out soon:

*Warhawk (PS3)
*Medal of Honor: Airborne (PS3)
*Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (PSP)
*Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
*GTA IV (PS3) (Over-rated but looks decent)
*Killzone 2 (PS3)
*Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
*Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3) (for online only for me)
*Drakes Fortune (PS3)
*Assassin's Creed (PS3)

Then there's some way in the future like the new Jak and Daxter rumored (PS3), The Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion (PSP), Resident Evil 5 (PS3) and way more. It'll be a good year.
Back to top Go down
Tom_Clare

Tom_Clare

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2006-05-21

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward to in the 07?   What games are you looking forward to in the 07? EmptySat 18 Aug 2007, 22:53

Rogue Galaxy (PS2) Smile
Back to top Go down
http://uk.geocities.com/tom1clare
Stunt_101

Stunt_101

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward to in the 07?   What games are you looking forward to in the 07? EmptySat 18 Aug 2007, 23:02

Tom_Clare wrote:
Rogue Galaxy (PS2) Smile

You read my mind Smile

That looks freaking awesome. Shame it got delayed from June to September. Lets hope there's no more.

Oh and another one that looks promising is Stuntman 2.
Back to top Go down
butters

butters

Number of posts : 975
Registration date : 2006-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward to in the 07?   What games are you looking forward to in the 07? EmptySat 18 Aug 2007, 23:05

Not so much a fan of RPG's. I hate giving commands unless its a Pokémon game. I prefer more active games.
Back to top Go down
Stunt_101

Stunt_101

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward to in the 07?   What games are you looking forward to in the 07? EmptySat 18 Aug 2007, 23:06

butters wrote:
Not so much a fan of RPG's. I hate giving commands unless its a Pokémon game. I prefer more active games.

Well i am getting bored of FFXII. It's so repetitve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward to in the 07?   What games are you looking forward to in the 07? Empty

Back to top Go down

What games are you looking forward to in the 07?
Page 1 of 1